Hi, I'm your HurcanKatrina experience...
I'm for sure your favorite MILF if we already spend time together and if not then I'm going to introduce myself85B21F04-2B14-4AD3-BCD7-D8488D56AB1D.jpg
I am a happy single mom in her 30s, I am Mexican, I live in Houston and I consider myself a free spirit who is encouraged to experience life to the fullest learning from every situation that comes my way.
I would like to spend quality time with you, transmitting all my good energy to you and taking you to pleasure with my irrefutable skills when it comes to satisfying your needs.
It does not matter the reason why you are here, if you are disappointed in relationships in real life, if you find yourself bored, overwhelmed by routine, ignored at home by your partner, if you feel rejected, discriminated against or simply because you want to treat yourself to a good moment of fun, curiosity or any other circumstance that led you to meet me, I must tell you that I have the mission of becoming your escape from the real world... put stress aside, let me treat you as what you deserve, satisfy you completely , kiss every part of your body, taking you to another dimension where you can enjoy and enjoy feeling desired.
I recently increased my rates, not before without offering you two specials which do not expire but are valid only within the hours I mention, in case there is any change in availability I will let you know.
I am available from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm or 7:30 pm
Schedule in advance at least one day 50 usd off at hr appointment, 30 usd off at hhr
Review special 50 off on your next visit
I do not allow photos or videos, no matter how hot they seem to me for privacy reasons, it is not convenient for me.
Send me a DM including the information of your recent providers, phone number and date you would like to see me.
See you soon …