Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Waterfalls, Christina
Date of Visit: Late July 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: I texted # in ad.
Phone Number: 682-812-5733
Email Address: ?
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-28279.html
City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
Type of Visit: Spa/Studio incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Table shower, body rub with lotion. That is all.
Length of Visit: Scheduled an hour. Left about 10 min early.
Donation: $160.00
Approximate age of Companion: Low 30s
Hair Color and Length: Was tied up and per pics dirty blonde.
Smoking Status: Unknown. I could not tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Small, thin, fairly cute. Pics make her look more stout/tall. She stayed clothed, shorts/t-shirt so couldn't say if body pics matched.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? I had no expectations but it was lack luster.
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No. Not that she was bad but I did not want to upgrade for the $ quoted.

Public comments:
I was near the area and decided to scout it out. Area is ok. Parked in the front as 1 side is for biz next door, other side no better option, rear possible - you can ask I guess.

Inside was kind of nice for the outside looks. Table shower was not a B2B or great just average.
Bodyrub was ok nothing great.

$160. Is a table shower & clothed (her) bodyrub. She said add $60. For L1 TV. or add $200. For L2 not sure if only TV or MSOG or CIM. She didn't say and I didn't ask if L3 was an option.

I took it as a recon and accepted the loss. Oh well. There is no ROS due to Gremlins.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.