0191DC17-F662-4BB7-B712-188D96143AD8.jpgWhat's is the longest a man can make me Holler His Name!! Oral Sex Challenge Part 2!

I'm hunting for a man that has a thirst to hear me moan so much that I end up singing the opera, consequently he's eating me so much. I want us to be in a very secluded area with no one around but us. I want it to be raining with no stopping in sight. I want us to be both nude and relaxed. My fantasy is to find a man that has the longest tongue on the planet, that knows how to make his tongue dance on my clit on repeat. Bonus points if he's well endowed below. So I can watch him grow with anticipation. I love it when I can see the veins beginning to form. I want both of us to keep playing to see if you can make my vagina transform into a water balloon. I desire our Marathon, for us to play all night into the sunset as we have nowhere to be. Phones and lights off, just us tasting one another endlessly. If this is you, please apply. This is a marathon, the longest I've had a man taste me for was 4hrs, you dare to beat him? Let's see, shall we? Let the games begin.