https://youtu.be/HJvyDasqs3A

Check out last weeks tease video above :)

Pretty, smart and charismatic MILF who truly enjoys the art of fantasy fulfillment. If you have a fantasy you've always wanted to play, I'm the girl for you! Fetish, roleplay, or just rolls in the hay....I'm fun, easy to book, and very discreet.

My notorious and most requested Slow Job is a long, sensual tease of cock worship. I want to learn every vein, ridge and curve on you. My mouth and fingers stroke you everywhere, exploring and building your pleasure. I get just as excited as you when my tongue feels your heartbeat through your cock. I edge you over and over, often with a prostate massage, until you can almost explode with my mouth barely moving on you. This way, you can feel every rush of orgasm as it travels up you. And I get a mouthful of what I love for my hard work ;) See now, why Slow Jobs are my most favorite thing?

I'm available all week from 9:30am to 6:30pm.

Excited to dress in something sexy, get a few neck kisses and maybe some carpet burn :) Feeling frisky and oh-so fuckable!

Insatiable, grown, tall (5'10) and pretty MILF with long legs and an ass to squeeze.

Please send references with your first message. 972-836-6177 is my google voice number to text. If you send a "Hi", I'll think you're a chump