Companion's Handle: Breanna Ford
Date of Visit: 19 June 2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...8-Breanna-Ford
City, State: Atlanta, GA
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK BBBJ CIM CFSMP MSOG DATY
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: $400
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's?
Hair Color and Length: Long, Wavy and Dark
Smoking Status: No, wouldn't have been able to notice.
Ethnic/Racial background: Creole
Companion Description: Petite, tight and extremely sexy.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Excceded by far.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Was in Atlanta for a trip passing through, and noticed that she was touring the area at the same time. I have never met Breanna but based on her reviews, she sounded like a great time.

I got a hold of her via text a few days prior and she took care of business on that front promptly and professionally.

Come the day of the meet, I had to meet her downstairs at my hotel due to it being on of those that require a keycard to go up the elevator. I meet her in the lobby and she is wearing this tight, short, colorful dress that absolutely teases that figure of hers. She is immediately friendly and relaxing, and instantly sets the mood. I'm sold on this being a great experience already. We go up to my room and chit chat along the way, once behind closed doors, the chemistry is already set and we kick things off pretty promptly. She even brought a little outfit to spice things up, which was very much appreciated.

Breanna is a doll and she definitely made my visit memorable. I cannot wait to run into her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.