Thread: Kira and her PIMP

Verified Companion Companion

Kira and her PIMP

Helping girls sometimes takes an awful turn .

Not knowing them well enough can get people INNOCENT PEOPLE caught up

Please do not continue to see Kira.
    Phone number 4054443217 .

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ok. What is the specific alert here? A chick with a pimp is not alert worthy IMHO. It’s more like par for the course.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I appreciate the warning of the situation at least. I was contacted and did my own drive by and it was a situation out of a movie with "gentleman" roaming the parking lot and girls outside the room. They girls were young and seemed to be cuter than some but the situation had several red flags and I went home so thankful I didn't take the bait. Drive by wasn't too far of a drive for me. I got really lucky once with a younger unicorn and still get curious.