Thread: Young Sexy Curvy Latina Girl Ready To Fufill All Your Needs and Wants!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Young Sexy Curvy Latina Girl Ready To Fufill All Your Needs and Wants!

Hello babe
    I'm Emma Shines I am flexible, beautiful, and have cuvres in all the right places. Thick thighs with Golden brown skin. I am available 24/7. My Incall Location is always Clean, Discreet, and Comfortable. I Promise You Won't Regret Your Time with me! I am
    100% Independent and Drama Free!!
    100% Unrushed with No Attitude
    I only wish to please and take care of you baby so allow me to do so I have unbelievably mind blowing skills you have to experience to believe!
    SO what Are you Waiting for Call me right now babe
    LET ME SHINE FOR YOU!!
    Incall
    Qv100 Hh150 Fh250
    Outcalls
    Qv120 Hh170 Fh280
    📍📍CALLAGHAN AND 410📍📍
    Clean and Safe services only!!
    Incalls
    Greek Freak!
    NYMPHO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome to the site Emy. Greek freak huh? You will probably have a few fans here. Best of luck. Stay safe
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Emy. xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome to da OH2 playground Emy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Available right now babe ready to have you smiling and want more of this Latina treat

Hey baby
    It's emma I'm still new on this site so I haven't been able to get verified I'm working on it.. I'm also working on getting verified on p4.1.1 if anyone wants to help me out with that that would be very cool of you 😉 anyways I'm available 24/7 I'm currently staying around i10 and dezavala . I love meeting.new people and seeing regular faces always keeps me happy!! So of course I Promise to hvae you needing more of what I got !! My skills are mind blowing!! Incalls qv100 hh150 fh250 outcalls (rare I do outcalls unless it's worth it and you verify) I don't have pimps or drama I stay very low key and Discreet. I'm very clean with my hygiene as I would like you to be. My spot is also very welcoming and comfortable for my guest. I'm 100% Independent and professional I'm always wanting an even exchange .. I don't play games so please don'tt play with me.
    I do offer Greek experience for more so please if you want you a Greek Freak I'm the perfect fit!! 🥰 😜 I'll take it baby young sexy thick beautiful Latina gal like me ? I know I'm so perfect for you baby let me shine for you baby !!
    📍📍i10 and de zavala📍📍
    NO BB SERVICES!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial