DON'T FORGET A HEADLINE:

Companion's Handle: Annabelle_Rose
Date of Visit: Mid May 2022
Preferred Method of Contact: initially through p411, then text
Phone Number: after screening
Email Address: annabellerosegfe@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/Provider_Pa...cfm?Cid=378165

City, State: Kansas City, MO
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: in ROS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hours

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: black, long
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: AA / Ebony
Companion Description: Beautiful AA spinner with a booty that doesn’t quit
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:

Backstory behind the review/thread title is that I have a thing for AA spinners, but missed/accidentally overlooked her for a long time… There’s another girl who goes by Annabelle in Kansas City who some people like, but is not my type. Based on the names being similar, I would always overlook Annabelle Rose thinking she was the local girl and good god was that a mistake. If it hadn’t been for P411 I may have never found her, which by itself made my membership worth every penny btw.

Did I mention I have a thing for AA spinner types? I booked/screened through P411 about a month out after seeing she was coming through because I simply could not risk missing her. Annabelle ended up having some complications that delayed her getting in town, but she was communicative throughout and we were able to coordinate a new time a couple days later without issue. Great TCB, especially impressive for her age IMO.

The day of it was a standard two text/call setup.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.