Thread: Mila Moore: Noon delites with Mila!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar

Mila Moore: Noon delites with Mila!

Companion's Handle: Mila Moore
    Date of Visit: Second week in March
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, email
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: She will provide
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P161339
    City, State: SBC, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, body worship, DATY, BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: Per her rate
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Black straight just past the shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Creole Latina
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    I saw that Mila was visiting the area and she contacted me weeks before her arrival. I missed her the last time and she made sure to keep in contact with me upon her next visit. Boy was I glad she did!

Private comments:
    I saw that Mila was visiting the area and she contacted me weeks before her arrival. I missed her the last time and she made sure to keep in contact with me upon her next visit. Boy was I glad she did!

We met at the hotel she was staying at that mid morning. I knocked and she opened the door, WOW! Before me stood Mila, wearing steeet clothes, blue jeans and heels, wow! I entered and we started making out to ease the tension. She guided me to the bed and we sat and talked for a moment to ease the situation about to ensue. We made out like true lovers, undressed each other and laid on the bed, clothes strewn on the chairs. More dfk, a lot more. I went down for some DATY, very clean, tasty. I was down there for a while, she’d move my head and release, this went on for a while, cupping her breasts and licking away, great IOP, she reached her O and it was her turn to reciprocate. Down she went, she threw some Russian in there before her bbbj, nothing like seeing yourself in between 2 natural D’s, in and out. She licked at first then went to town, I’d move her hair out of the way to watch, very good technique. I should have went 69 but was studying too hard on watching her. Finally she crawled on top after I applied the cover and she rode me hard, I’d cup her ass and breasts, she’s moan and moan. Wow! I laid her down for some mish and watch her moan take it proudly, never loosing eye contact. I then went to the edge of the bed for some standing K9, wow, I plowing her from behind and grabbed her waist watching my self disappear and reappear, sometime slow, some times fast. She would clench the sheets moaning, I’d grab her waist and watch her ass bounce from my thrusts. I felt the tingle and I blew big in the cover. Looked at the clock, we’d been at it for 55 mins, wow. She melted in the bed and laid there, I laid beside her while we caressed each other and chatted some more. I got dressed, got a bottle of water, a kiss, and split. I will definitely repeat this encounter!
    Last edited by Northeastguy903; 03-21-2022 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Review gremlin