Thread: RW Fantasy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

RW Fantasy

I've noticed that hobbying has slowed down considerably and lately I've been fantasizing about reaching
    out to a former co-worker and offering her 10 benjis for a couple of hours... which is above average for SA rates.

I've never done something like this before. I'm pretty sure she has no idea I like her, I used to be
    her supervisor and knew I shouldn't cross the line (she quit roughly a year ago for a better paying job).

We've spoken maybe 2-3 times in the past year (just as friends)... how's it going, etc.

I know she's in a relationship, but not married.

I understand it's completely unpredictable and depends on each person... but just how bad an idea is this?

(My intuition tells me that it's no more than 20% likely that she'll agree... if she says no, it would be so embarrassing
    and she'll likely tell people we both know).

Thanks for your advice.

[Staff edit. M]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I highly don’t recommend that!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, I know it's a terrible idea lol, extremely unlikely I will move forward with it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please report back to us..thanks and good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did the same to a coworker and it worked, but she got cold feet at the end. It’s how you approach the subject. Don’t just go out there and ask her for it. Start the conversation with something like, I wish I had a sugar momma to pay for my things. Then if they say they wish they had a sugar daddy, that’s when you make your move. Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    You could direct this kind of fantasy towards a high-end provider that specializes in making fantasies come true. For a grand they might even go talk to your fantasy co-worker girl and get her to participate in a videotaped scene. Heck its worth a shot, and maybe you can share the video with everyone. I'm rooting for you Richardscott, don't forget the camera.
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would feel it out first. You said you have talked to her a few times in a year. I would tell her you would love to see her again and ask her to lunch to talk about old times. Throw some lines out to see if she is committed to the guy 100%. You never know, she may be willing. You may not even have to pay… lol

Derailed beyond belief.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    After some reflection, management decided this thread should have been CLOSED! many moons ago and obviously very late replies have been excised.

= = = = =

Let’s show more love and respect, not hostility, please, or

Management will apply a more stringent closing of stale threads going forward in forums beyond the current review forum policy.

Members with “issues” are reminded to respect the community rules of respect and decorum and refrain from open hostility or expect management action including loss of forum access.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!