Thread: What has Happened ???

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What has Happened ???

Has the hobby left Shreveport/Bossier or has ourhome2 dried up in northwest Louisiana ? What has happened ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OH2 has gone to shit...the format is all screwed up and the mods don't answer emails. I can see what's in the ML but cant see the ROS in the reviews...I only got on here today because someone on ec said that it was back up to normal...NOT! NO ONE posts on here anymore

Verified Companion Companion Ava LaRue's Avatar
    Same here. I heard it was back to normal but it's taken me 3 days to get logged in.

Glad to be back, though!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Maybe if y’all made a voluntary large donation to hire more IT help, the problem could get addressed quicker.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Maybe if y’all made a voluntary large donation to hire more IT help, the problem could get addressed quicker.
    My donations seem to find there way into the pockets of verified companions.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Mr…I’m sure they appreciate that. However, in their spare time, are they working on the website issues? I sure hope they are.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Where is a good place to find someone now in n shreveport since this isn’t working ?