"Book with me today, Lustt after me for a lifetime!"

Text preferred
(936)262-7840

Last Updated: 02.27.2022

********( ! ) I DO NOT PROVIDE INCALLS UNLESS I'M TRAVELING ( ! )*******

*********( ! ) NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY ( ! )********

***VISITING AUSTIN SOON GET SCREENED AND BOOK NOW..ABSOLUTELY NO LAST MINUTE INQUIRIES!!***

OutCalls & Meet Ups ALL OVER HOUSTON area RIGHT NOW❗Get screened and book now if you want to see me. I will NOT be doing last minute inquiries.. PM me with your 5 digit zip code requests if you would like me to come to your area next. See booking/Screening directions below to begin the booking process❗I genuinely appreciate you interest in me❗

Specials Rest Of The Month

160hh 200hr ----->100hh 160hr

Effective: 02/09/2022 - 02/28/2022

Menu
cfs, dfk(ymmv), lfk, ss, daty, dato, bbbj, gfe, cim, cof, fiv, cob, greek(ymmv)

If you would like to see me & possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
(1) PM me on the site you very first saw me on. Your message should contain YOUR hobby number for easy identification with your references.
(2) Get recent (within 3 months) references ready along with the LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES or USERNAMES! Phone numbers are NOT accepted for providers.
(3) PM/text me the info I requested above directly.

"Hey" , "Hi" , "Send me a pic" , "Are you available?" , "Where are you located?", "What are your rates?", are all examples of how you DO NOT contact me! Please follow the steps I have listed above and contact me with a proper introduction or you will be immediately blocked!

AVAILABILITY

Monday [02/28] ALL DAY/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Tuesday [03/01] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Wednesday [03/02] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Thursday [03/03] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Friday [02/04] ALL Day/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Saturday [02/05] ALL DAY/OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
Sunday [02/27] ALL DAY /OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups

***VISITING AUSTIN SOON GET SCREENED AND BOOK NOW!!***

Still have questions? Just ask me in person!​​​

( ! ) NO BBFS ( ! )
( ! ) NO HAGGLING ( ! )​
( ! ) NO MENTION OF SERVICES OVER PHONE ( ! )