Thread: sorry for the site issues; severe DDOS attack has been happening since Wednesday

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

sorry for the site issues; severe DDOS attack has been happening since Wednesday

sorry for the issues - oh2 is surviving an extended denial of service (DDOS) attack and members were blocked and/or got a message that the site is unsafe. Tech and host support are still working the issues. Far as can be determined the site was not hacked per se, but certain functions are yet to be restored and the PM system is not fully functional. Firefox browsers users are getting through OK, but Chrome users still get the "unsafe" messages. Not sure if clearing Chrome browsers will work, but worth a try. Using a blank address in your browser, type in https://home.ourhome2.net and you should be able to enter the site. You may need to use a Firefox browser or Safari or Opera or another browser to overcome the Chrome issues. We have no way of testing individual member passwords, but do believe passwords are still working properly. Again, sorry for the issues and happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

please explain this more for the tech illiterate among us. (ME)

who is doing this? why? I see austin rub ratings getting it too, but not eccie? is this the work of one person or a group of malicious trolls? It has been going on a long time. I do not understand what a "denial of service (DDOS) attack" is? I'm on chrome, so I guess I am getting the worst of it?
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 02-20-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Retired Companion

No surprise that Chrome users are having probs.

Chrome is the WORST browser ever…

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Jeez I come back from Hiatus and the site is going bonkersIt's not just chrome but micro edge as well.Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I receive a "connection not private" message every time I click on a link. I have use multiple browsers. Very frustrating.

Verified Companion
    The only browser that worked for me is FireFox on a Windows 10 computer
    Hey guys! I prefer texts at the phone number listed in my ad, rather than pm's - I’m hardly ever online! If I don't answer within a few hours, I'm either taking a break from the Hobby or life is being hectic! Try later!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I stopped using this site for the security issues. I work in the IT industry and understand what certificates are. People treating it like a browser issue is not correct. This warning is informing you that the security chain from the server and you is being broken. This can be indicative of a poorly managed website or a bad-actor in the middle. Given LEs latest fascination with grown adults conducting activities that aren't their business, I'm not taking any chances.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrass View Post
    I stopped using this site for the security issues. I work in the IT industry and understand what certificates are. People treating it like a browser issue is not correct. This warning is informing you that the security chain from the server and you is being broken. This can be indicative of a poorly managed website or a bad-actor in the middle. Given LEs latest fascination with grown adults conducting activities that aren't their business, I'm not taking any chances.

Exactly right. This isn't an attack, the cert is just expired! I can help renew it.

There is also a cert for mail.ourhome2.net that is incorrectly configured to be used for home.ourhome2.net.
    You need to a get a cert for home.ourhome2.net. You can;t use a cert issued to mail.ourhome2.net