Thread: Dangerous Client Assaulted robbed me in houma

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion VictoriaJolie's Avatar
    Well I let know references the incident one said she hadn’t see him in a while and won’t see him the other Seem to imply that it’s was my fault and I have seen him 5 years ago.
    Personally if I would have a reference getting back to me and say these not only I wouldn’t be a reference for this client but also making aware that using my name to do bad things isn’t okay and I don’t want my name in dirt I’m very diligent about references
    Did I had his work no
    Yes I screen probably something not so common in Louisiana hense the reason many go silence after I asked
    I did a report to the police yes I called him on his bluff while responsive and compassionate things haven’t move
    I found more info on this individual as well as lawyer I consulted with

He knew I’m from Canada so I would be afraid of treats but any companions get scare of those treats

Now I’m warning everyone so he can’t do this again in every sites I can
    If the police doesn’t arrest him for battery well …I have some options civil law suit my lawyer told me it was an option but my whole life would be expose or which I’m leaning toward the or(I’m not implying anything dangerous I’m not into violence)
    On that I learned 2 things : now my donations will be place secure before an app
    I will ask to have your phone staying in your pocket away or by the door )

My lawyer told I have been somehow lucky for been in this business that long without getting busted and having those incidents : because I screen however the business has took a shift references friendly and reliable became rare work info doesn’t tell me the carater of a person
    Last edited by VictoriaJolie; 02-16-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    Visiting Convington feb13 Gulfshores feb14 mobile feb15-16Montgomery 17-18
    http://www.victoriajolie.com