Thread: Dangerous Client Assaulted robbed me in houma

Verified Companion Companion VictoriaJolie's Avatar

Dangerous Client Assaulted robbed me in houma

Nickname Booger 56 years Harry xxx-xx0-9366
    Worked in the oilfield
    References check out

Came in the room for 2hrs Extremely rough bitted my mouth my tits and my pussy kept forcing my head.
    after several warning to stop and okay i will leave.I look if you looking for wrestling session it would have been different & i would had beat him...He start pulling his phone to record that i treathened him. Saying that his family friend is sherif and that i'm going to jail.They were some wrestle me trying to get the phone...When i point he took the money back &were in my room for 1h he pull the phone again trying to record...As he is make his way to my door he kept shouting you are going to jail..I tried to restrain him.

I found a report on him on an other site where he did the same thing to an other lady because she wouldnt do everything he wanted and make the same treats.

Ladies dm me for his full information
    I'm still shaken by all this
    Stay safe
    VJ
    Visiting Convington feb13 Gulfshores feb14 mobile feb15-16Montgomery 17-18
    http://www.victoriajolie.com

Omg, I feel bad for you.
    Thanks for letting us know.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sorry for the issues and you are allowed to post as much information in the companion security forum as you feel is necessary to help protect the sisterhood.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Glad your ok. Sorry your encountering those types of guys.

That’s a shame that his references checked out and he still felt the need to pull this. Given the first alert time frame before your incident, we’re those references still in play prior to your encounter? Did you contact them to let them know as well. How did they reply, did they seem dismissive?

i also see via your site you screen a little more than most might. Did he forward work info as your screening suggested, or did you rely solely on the reference? I know the references probably won’t be talked about in this thread, but if given the info I bet most would air on the side of caution taking references from those said ladies. Wish we knew what occurred but wondering why someone screened to that degree would attempt this and presume he could get away with it without recourse.

Verified Companion Companion VictoriaJolie's Avatar
    Well I let know references the incident one said she hadn’t see him in a while and won’t see him the other Seem to imply that it’s was my fault and I have seen him 5 years ago.
    Personally if I would have a reference getting back to me and say these not only I wouldn’t be a reference for this client but also making aware that using my name to do bad things isn’t okay and I don’t want my name in dirt I’m very diligent about references
    Did I had his work no
    Yes I screen probably something not so common in Louisiana hense the reason many go silence after I asked
    I did a report to the police yes I called him on his bluff while responsive and compassionate things haven’t move
    I found more info on this individual as well as lawyer I consulted with

He knew I’m from Canada so I would be afraid of treats but any companions get scare of those treats

Now I’m warning everyone so he can’t do this again in every sites I can
    If the police doesn’t arrest him for battery well …I have some options civil law suit my lawyer told me it was an option but my whole life would be expose or which I’m leaning toward the or(I’m not implying anything dangerous I’m not into violence)
    On that I learned 2 things : now my donations will be place secure before an app
    I will ask to have your phone staying in your pocket away or by the door )

My lawyer told I have been somehow lucky for been in this business that long without getting busted and having those incidents : because I screen however the business has took a shift references friendly and reliable became rare work info doesn’t tell me the carater of a person
    Last edited by VictoriaJolie; 02-16-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    Visiting Convington feb13 Gulfshores feb14 mobile feb15-16Montgomery 17-18
    http://www.victoriajolie.com