Thread: Real Estate Market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm so unfamiliar with coins. And my love of Real Estate trumps something that would scare me daily. I have a couple of projects right now, kinda real estate related. One of my properties is becoming quite valuable, but not for residential or resale (at the moment).

But I absolutely love residential. It's just on the back burner. I'll eventually get back to it. And I agree, in Urban areas. Those often get overlooked.

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Following. Thanks for a great informative thread. What a breath of fresh air.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I'm so unfamiliar with coins. And my love of Real Estate trumps something that would scare me daily. I have a couple of projects right now, kinda real estate related. One of my properties is becoming quite valuable, but not for residential or resale (at the moment).

But I absolutely love residential. It's just on the back burner. I'll eventually get back to it. And I agree, in Urban areas. Those often get overlooked.
    I know it's called Bitcoin, but not really a coin. It's digital property, view it as that per the IRS. It's value is really defined by mass adoption as a store of value, and the fever is running. Understanding it, is like understanding networks. If you believe network mass multiplies, you'll believe in the digital property that Bitcoin is on the Blockchain network. Easier to explain in person, maybe I need to compound you and break it down.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    I know it's called Bitcoin, but not really a coin. It's digital property, view it as that per the IRS. It's value is really defined by mass adoption as a store of value, and the fever is running. Understanding it, is like understanding networks. If you believe network mass multiplies, you'll believe in the digital property that Bitcoin is on the Blockchain network. Easier to explain in person, maybe I need to compound you and break it down.
    I know it's not literally a coin. Yes I would love more understanding my plate is just full. And I love a wealth of knowledge of Real Estate.

Honestly I would love to know how investors have worked some deals. Those stories never get old to me.

You're passionate about something. I maybe would like to learn. But my obsession is Real Estate.

And R.M. you know me just about better than anyone. You know I love to learn. One day I'll be a big investment entrepreneur. Love ya girlie <3

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar

Real Estate & Stock Market

The market is ridiculously high right now, everybody is selling their homes for more than +$100,000 than market value right now! I hope it does come down soon.
    Stocks: I sold all my XOM (Exxon) stock to fix my car and purchase another....Big mistake... I sold at $55 now its at $83....dam dam dam...
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Quote Originally Posted by suckaforlove View Post
    The market is ridiculously high right now, everybody is selling their homes for more than +$100,000 than market value right now! I hope it does come down soon.
    Stocks: I sold all my XOM (Exxon) stock to fix my car and purchase another....Big mistake... I sold at $55 now its at $83....dam dam dam...
    That dam dam dam feeling is what I feel about bitcoin 10 years ago. Or in 2009 when I sold my silver at $7 a ounce bullion.

And I hope I'm financially ready when the market does it's thing. I would hate to miss the opportunity.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I know it's not literally a coin. Yes I would love more understanding my plate is just full. And I love a wealth of knowledge of Real Estate.

Honestly I would love to know how investors have worked some deals. Those stories never get old to me.

You're passionate about something. I maybe would like to learn. But my obsession is Real Estate.

And R.M. you know me just about better than anyone. You know I love to learn. One day I'll be a big investment entrepreneur. Love ya girlie <3
    I'm so proud of you. I know you will reach your goals. Love ya bunches.

If someone is interested in a buyout of a income property that currently is under 3% interest. Let me know. I don't believe we will see under 3% interest ever again!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We will see some seasonality softening here as we enter Q4 '23. Houses still YoY will be up. There's just too much of a short out there supply wise, way too much.

Doubt many will assume loans out, the better option is to rent out. I also would not assume someone's loan even at such a low rate; you now run their credit risk for the maturity of the loan. Plus, lenders will look at that unfavorably.

Really, it's time to buy calls on oil producers. And buy puts on regional banking/overall banking. Or get cute and sell a call on an energy ETF, and buy a put on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    We will see some seasonality softening here as we enter Q4 '23. Houses still YoY will be up. There's just too much of a short out there supply wise, way too much.

Doubt many will assume loans out, the better option is to rent out. I also would not assume someone's loan even at such a low rate; you now run their credit risk for the maturity of the loan. Plus, lenders will look at that unfavorably.

Really, it's time to buy calls on oil producers. And buy puts on regional banking/overall banking. Or get cute and sell a call on an energy ETF, and buy a put on it too.
    I have a cute adorable home I do longer term Airbnb. I have a very low interest rate. In this life I doubt it will go that low again. I am looking into selling as I'm doing short term rentals. The person who assumes my loan needs a 580 to qualify. I had nearly 200 points over that to obtain it. I'll keep it before I give it away.

But didn't know the person who buys me out affects me. They have to be approved for the loan by the mortgage company too. I should walk away as that would be their client, not mine. Just going with the flow. As long as it doesn't cost me money, it's a asset!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!