Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys?....what a disappointment 😞

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cowboys?....what a disappointment 😞

Really, no comments for them boys!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They played like shit and now want to blame it on the refs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    tt, you really need to move along and find another team to support. As long as JJ is running the show, why do you believe you will get a different result? He has been the one constant since Jimmy Johnson told JJ and his football brilliance to shove it up his azz and quit.

Winning starts at the top. At the top of the Cowboys organization is megalomania NOT a winning attitude.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Dallas Cowboys… they’re the absolute best next year team… EVER! It’s always “next year” with this team

The only team that got beat by a wild card team. Go figure the “curse” of choking at the last minute lives on. It’s not a disappointment to me!!
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

What a total wasted opportunity. The only home team to lose in the Wildcard round.

They will not be the same next year.
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pretty sure the Lions still hold the record for the worst possible season. Just be better than the Lions.

Cowboys… “America’s team?” What a joke. They have not been “America’s team” since Jimmy Johnson exited the stage. Maybe France’s team, there are a bunch of losers.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    tt, you really need to move along and find another team to support. As long as JJ is running the show, why do you believe you will get a different result? He has been the one constant since Jimmy Johnson told JJ and his football brilliance to shove it up his azz and quit.

Winning starts at the top. At the top of the Cowboys organization is megalomania NOT a winning attitude.
    jerry has won 3 Super Bowls. You can blame him. The players get caught up in the perks playing in Jerry’s world and feel entitled. It has been that way for years. Jerry has the heart of a champion, finding players to match that is the challenge. The cowboys have too many average players demanding superstar pay and status. Jerry has billions and made it running a football team. He isn’t a dummy
    Last edited by 500sl; 01-19-2022 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Spelling

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jerry laughs all the way to the bank with all that fan money.

That bastard is one of the reasons why San Antonio can't get a team. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post

That bastard is one of the reasons why San Antonio can't get a team. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
    San Antonio doesn’t have a team because we do not support the sports we have now. They had to give tickets away for UTSA to draw a crowd even though they were having a remarkable season. After all, it is all about the money. Team owners don’t own teams for fun. It is all about the money. Jerry wins, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by 500sl View Post
    jerry has won 3 Super Bowls. Pardon me but NO! Jimmy Johnson won the super bowls NOT JJ. You can blame him. The players get caught up in the perks playing in Jerry’s world and feel entitled. It has been that way for years. Jerry has the heart of a champion, finding players to match that is the challenge. JJ is megalomaniac. As far as his heart goes….The cowboys have too many average players demanding superstar pay and status. Gee, whose fault is that? Who is the GM putting these players under contact? Jerry has billions and made it running a football team. He isn’t a dummy Ypu are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you may be.
    Is this JJ under the handle 500s??

That team has never been the same after Tex Schramm and Tom Landry were gone.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Is this JJ under the handle 500s??
    Pardon me, who brought in Jimmy Johnson? Most champions are megalomaniacs, power and money man. You see, Jerry keeps that with him even after he has the money. Once he gives these punks money, these idiots lose having a heart of a champion and get caught up in the perks of being a cowboy. This happens every day in every sport. Great athletes turn into butter once they get the big contract. At least Jerry got it right 3 time, most never win 1 Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    That team has never been the same after Tex Schramm and Tom Landry were gone.
    yes, much more fun to watch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post

yep, just like everyone blames Donald trump for their own shortcomings. Always someone else’s fault. Not the lazy ass fans who don’t support San Antonio sports

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast