I had a rare opportunity to fly solo this weekend with the SO out of town. I don't hobby much at all so finding myself with time and some available funds, I was looking forward to a great experience. Its been an exercise in frustration to say the least..

Friday I reached out to a provider from another site and after a few texts back and forth headed out to her incall. Got there and texted for the room number. Nothing. Waited, texted, waited, finally gave up. Six hours later at 2am get a text she's ready. Jeesh! Are you kidding me? I just chalked it up to a flakey unverified provider from a sketch site.

Saturday I reached out to a newbie friendly provider from oh2 with a great reputation. She responded and I requested a time in the afternoon. Never got a response. Not until later that night. She was apologetic and promised to make it up to me. So we agreed on a time for today. Was told to text to confirm and for directions. As the time grew closer, I texted. No response. Time came and went, no response. 2 hours after agreed upon time sent a never mind text. Im not posting any names because I don't think it was intentional and I don't want to call anyone out.

I know things come up but I'm beginning to think that maybe it's me. Am I doing something wrong? Is this just part for the course or am I just unlucky?

Guys, please give me some advice about how to have a better experience.