Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I don’t see pxmcc and his bike...

LOL No. But thanks for the offer.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Didn't mean to step on yours toes there B. Just trying to help.

Not at all A2...I'm already thinking of stuff we could do together!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Awesome just let me know.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I handed out a total of $710 between Thursday night and Saturday night

I care about the community too

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    I handed out a total of $710 between Thursday night and Saturday night

I care about the community too
    that's funny shit right there..
    question: are you mostly meetin up with local gals or travelers? i have little interest to do all that work/take all that risk for gals here for a grand total of 2 days..

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    that's funny shit right there..
    question: are you mostly meetin up with local gals or travelers? i have little interest to do all that work/take all that risk for gals here for a grand total of 2 days..
    Much appreciated.

Only about 1 out of 3 of the women I meet are local. Another 1 out of 3 women are from Dallas and travel a circuit. The balance are from out of state and I will likely never see them again.

SW hobbying corrupts the male soul. I already lost my soul on Bissy. What I mean by this is that SW hobbying changes your mindset from seeking regulars in search of the holy ATF to seeking the unknown. When shopping on Bissy I try to avoid women I have already seen. I kept driving past three of them last night. Poor ladies probably felt bad that I wasn't picking them up, but I needed some new meat. Some fresh blood. That's what SW hobbying is all about. It's about meeting strangers. I have already picked up two regulars on accident and it was quite a let down. I didn't want to be rude so I just told them to get in and off we went. Half of the time I don't even ask for their numbers afterward because I don't really want a SW regular. Having an online provider regular makes sense though but not a SW regular. My original intention was to meet a handful of SWs and turn them into regulars so I could stay away from Bissy but then I lost my soul. Having a regular online provider makes sense because online providers are more professional, consistent, and reliable so I would never ditch online providers altogether. However, for ultimate thrill seeking, SWs get the adrenaline and excitement going like nothing else.

The allure of SW hobbying is quantity and variety, rather than quality. When I want high quality then I will seek out an online provider. But SW experiences are HIGHLY unpredictable and this is what keeps me coming back. Each SW experience is different and I have no idea what to expect once we get BCD. Some suck and some are highly memorable. Sometimes I can't get her out of my mind the next day. So I go out again and meet a new one to make me forget about the previous one. SW hobbying is three things:
    1. Hobby
    2. Sport
    3. Lifestyle

Thanks to all for reading these SW diaries.

New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Queen rocks

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Much appreciated.

Only about 1 out of 3 of the women I meet are local. Another 1 out of 3 women are from Dallas and travel a circuit. The balance are from out of state and I will likely never see them again.

SW hobbying corrupts the male soul. I already lost my soul on Bissy. What I mean by this is that SW hobbying changes your mindset from seeking regulars in search of the holy ATF to seeking the unknown. When shopping on Bissy I try to avoid women I have already seen. I kept driving past three of them last night. Poor ladies probably felt bad that I wasn't picking them up, but I needed some new meat. Some fresh blood. That's what SW hobbying is all about. It's about meeting strangers. I have already picked up two regulars on accident and it was quite a let down. I didn't want to be rude so I just told them to get in and off we went. Half of the time I don't even ask for their numbers afterward because I don't really want a SW regular. Having an online provider regular makes sense though but not a SW regular. My original intention was to meet a handful of SWs and turn them into regulars so I could stay away from Bissy but then I lost my soul. Having a regular online provider makes sense because online providers are more professional, consistent, and reliable so I would never ditch online providers altogether. However, for ultimate thrill seeking, SWs get the adrenaline and excitement going like nothing else.

The allure of SW hobbying is quantity and variety, rather than quality. When I want high quality then I will seek out an online provider. But SW experiences are HIGHLY unpredictable and this is what keeps me coming back. Each SW experience is different and I have no idea what to expect once we get BCD. Some suck and some are highly memorable. Sometimes I can't get her out of my mind the next day. So I go out again and meet a new one to make me forget about the previous one. SW hobbying is three things:
    1. Hobby
    2. Sport
    3. Lifestyle

Thanks to all for reading these SW diaries.
    There's an alternate universe out there for when you have a session with a SW that blows your mind, and so does her hotness. It's called making an awesome SW into a utr, that let's say you eventually take to Vegas, and/or the Bahamas, and what have you. That's kinda how I roll with gals who are true keepers, but maybe not exactly providers in the hobby sense.

Thread to be continued in the Locker Room...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2