Damn it took me forever to figure out how to start a post on here. But I'm happy now I love chopping it up with like minded people in this community!!! That's if I can get a response.. I'm having a difficult time posting my pictures to this thread but I suppose that's why I have a gorgeous spread out on my page. So as I said on eccie I stayed working this job from 6pm till 2am. I've never seen so many chickens dead in my life, it's a meat processing plant but even still chicken taste delicious. I actually have this Friday and next Friday off for the holidays. I've no idea what I'll be doing with myself I've a pretty good idea of this site status slow. So don't let me down my new gorgeous, hilarious community! My number is 9033318270 if for some reason it gets erased off this thread is in my signature or at least I hope. My page is full of delicious treats for all your eyes and oh I love Christmas presents, I already know what yours is. Enjoy your day and hope I get to chop it up with yall later. Oh and... well I was going to say something but I forgot lol xoxo happy holiday let's make them great