A condom that tastes like a mint

On the second day of Christmas my provider gave to me
2 eggplants, and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the third day of Christmas my provider gave to me
3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the fourth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the fifth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
5 of his friends!!!! Four dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the sixth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the seventh day of Christmas my provider gave to me
7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the eighth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
8 women milking, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the ninth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
9 hundred dollars, 8 women milking, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the tenth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
10 pounds of ice cubes, 9 hundred dollars, 8 women milking, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the eleventh day of Christmas my provider gave to me
11 swing club passes, 10 pounds of ice cubes, 9 hundred dollars, 8 women milking, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint

On the twelfth day of Christmas my provider gave to me
12 rounds of humping, 11 swing club passes, 10 pounds of ice cubes, 9 hundred dollars, 8 women milking, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 butt tails wagging, 5 of his friends!!! 4 dildos, 3 bondage ropes, 2 eggplants and a condom that tastes like a mint