Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Baby Doll's Dallas, J.........
Date of Visit: 12/8/21
Preferred Method of Contact: face to face
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: club visit
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Dances
Length of Visit: hour
Donation: 150.00
Approximate age of Companion: 39 but you would not know it
Hair Color and Length: curly long brown
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: cau
Companion Description: 5'7", athletic, great ass and boobs about a c, dancers legs and they were long
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
This was my first trip to BDD on Shady Trail. Now normally when I head to Dallas I stop in at the Men's Club, which I first visited in 1997. I have gotten to know the daytime bar tender and he always steers me to dancers that he knows they will participate in extras outside the club, pay for play. But my last trip two weeks ago was a big dissapointment, only two dancers and they both would have had to pay me for "extras".

So yesterday I decided to check out BDD after reading many reviews. I sat at the bar to just check out the club and the talent. I was approached by a few ladies but the vibe did not seem right so I just enjoyed my drink and watched what was happening around me with the ladies.

I was approached by J..... after she danced at a stage near the bar and we stroke up a stimulating conversation. She was extremely nice looking, baby soft skin and immediately went for my cock. So of course the little head took over and we worked out an hour of dances for $2. Went upstairs into a corner and the excitement began. Nothing was off limits and I got little BBBJ and two hand jobs to completion within the hour.

I know during this time of the year dancers are under pressure to provide a good Christmas for their families and this also affects hobbyist as they also have families. So just my opinion, but lots of extras can be had during this time of the year for reasonable costs. J.... actually followed up with me as we are meeting tomorrow with another sexy blonde that J..... introduced me to for a doubles 3 hour appointment at a hotel near the club.

The club itself is hopping, must have been 25 dancers yesterday and lots of old geezers like me checking out the talent. Only one other club I have ever seen like BDD and thats the Mons Venus in Tampa Bay Florida.