Was the Appointment On-Time?? n/a
    Activities: Dances, hustling…meh
    Length of Visit: 2hrs
    Donation: probably 2bills total
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: various
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian and latin
    Companion Description: Several, but gotta say, although I don’t know if I’ll be back, the girls here were mostly beautiful. Really high quality.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? underwhelming
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? just for looking and a beer, yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I was actually very impressed by the level of talent here, as this was my first time in. Pretty good club and quite a few stunner women. I just had a lot of time wasted and continuous aggressive hustle for outrageous prices, so it took away from the experience. YMMV

ROS
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Jrich091; 12-07-2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason: gremlins

Yep, that's about right.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You mean they don’t sit and flirt with me and rub my junk just because the like me and think I’m cute?!?!??

Years ago I was a regular at the Church during the day. Lot's of times I would have 2 or 3 girls setting with me. Sometimes, I might take one up to VIP for fun and sometimes not.
    Most didn't drink much and I would normally by plenty of food. They mostly used my table as a "base". They were comfortable with me and trusted me and for the most part....enjoyed discounted rates and a few freebies now and then.
    Some played out of the club but didn't gouge the shit out of me. Some became regular friends.

The girls today are not like that. Different breed all together. They sit on there asses playing with phones and once in a while get off their ass to try a quick hustle.

Times have changed OP.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not the Same as the OLD Days

Yeah, this used to be my spot. VIP only a few times. Used to get busy in the back area and even in the side room by the stage. But, the discretionary funds are low and I now I look at the value of the money spent.

They used to have an awesome buffet and drink specials, but now there is no more buffet. That was a big thing for me and I know some of you are like - you go to a Titty Bar for food?? Be that as it may, it was good food, good looking Babes and a good time.

Now, I look at how much I can get for the money spent. They don't want to do too much unless you go to the VIP upstairs now. Spending $500 for 15 mins, maybe?? Hell no! So, even if you get a few dances, you are going to spend $100 or more.

Well, I'll just go to a spa and get a rub and tug for an hour for $150 or less. If I want FS, $200 or about that.

Don't have to deal with the BS and what the hell do the Babes be thinking wearing a lot of and/or strong perfume!! Most of the guys going to titty clubs are married or have a girlfriend to go home to. They wear the perfume and have the sparkles too! Hell, you go home and not only you smell like you been with some hoochie and have sparkles on you and your clothes!

Nope, I'll just have a Rub & Tug please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    The Saint James sill has a great buffet & menu, the girls are hot and not too many Cuban usually a good mix. The standard cubicles are private enough, never been pushed to go to the VIP (even though I have membership). If you don?t mind the drive it?s an option to The Ship and Cuban migration.
    REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
    The ADVENTURE is half the fun of the HUNT, ASPD😢/ECCIE/HOH2
    Hunting & Adventuring indoors as well as outdoors.
    Economic stimulator for young deprived Spinners & Dancers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    ... They sit on there asses playing with phones and once in a while get off their ass to try a quick hustle...
    True words good Sir. I chalk this ^^^^ crap up to poor management. They should yank the phones from the chicks at the door or throw them out if they catch them on one. Hard to hustle or cater to customers when they are constantly on their phone with their pimp/manager.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE