Yeah, this used to be my spot. VIP only a few times. Used to get busy in the back area and even in the side room by the stage. But, the discretionary funds are low and I now I look at the value of the money spent.

They used to have an awesome buffet and drink specials, but now there is no more buffet. That was a big thing for me and I know some of you are like - you go to a Titty Bar for food?? Be that as it may, it was good food, good looking Babes and a good time.

Now, I look at how much I can get for the money spent. They don't want to do too much unless you go to the VIP upstairs now. Spending $500 for 15 mins, maybe?? Hell no! So, even if you get a few dances, you are going to spend $100 or more.

Well, I'll just go to a spa and get a rub and tug for an hour for $150 or less. If I want FS, $200 or about that.

Don't have to deal with the BS and what the hell do the Babes be thinking wearing a lot of and/or strong perfume!! Most of the guys going to titty clubs are married or have a girlfriend to go home to. They wear the perfume and have the sparkles too! Hell, you go home and not only you smell like you been with some hoochie and have sparkles on you and your clothes!

Nope, I'll just have a Rub & Tug please.