Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Online vs Street

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdawg300 View Post
    Nothing like seeing a SWOT analysis performed in the hobby world. You assume each item is weighted the same, but they are not. This not even close to a draw. Online beats the street hands down. Maybe you should provide us with your regression analysis.

Agreed. .........

@ OP:I know the "pimps" you speak of and they know me..... not as Thresh or Slayer but they know me...... I have a different outlook on Bissy and the rates he states DOES NOT apply to everyone ........ trust me..... I know...... Just like I know where those Latin "Houses" are that charge $40-50 bucks for 25 minutes. ......... Not everyone knows about it and if your in the know, you'll reap the benifits.......

Lots of misguidance by the OP.............

I can walk on that Bissy track right now and not get charged a single dime................. Not that I want to......nor will I ever......

.......Slayer.................

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    i dunno. i saw some hotties. like 10s..

i was thinking, if these chicks offered bbbj they would clean house on the boards. lol
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-10-2018 at 12:18 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdawg300 View Post
    Nothing like seeing a SWOT analysis performed in the hobby world. You assume each item is weighted the same, but they are not. This not even close to a draw. Online beats the street hands down. Maybe you should provide us with your regression analysis.
    The weighting depends on the personal situation of the individual hobbyist. For you Bigdawg, the weighting is obviously higher in the categories where online providers excel at.

However, imagine that your income was suddenly reduced by 50% overnight. Now your preference would tilt toward SWs because you wouldn't be able to hobby frequently if you used only online providers. Hence, you would need to cut corners in your hobby budget and one way to do this would be to use SWs instead of online providers. Does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Agreed. .........

@ OP:I know the "pimps" you speak of and they know me..... not as Thresh or Slayer but they know me...... I have a different outlook on Bissy and the rates he states DOES NOT apply to everyone ........ trust me..... I know...... Just like I know where those Latin "Houses" are that charge $40-50 bucks for 25 minutes. ......... Not everyone knows about it and if your in the know, you'll reap the benifits.......

Lots of misguidance by the OP.............

I can walk on that Bissy track right now and not get charged a single dime................. Not that I want to......nor will I ever......

.......Slayer.................
    I actually don't know any pimps personally. I did see one run a red light the other night though...LOL.

Like I've said before, I am only a SW hobbyist trainee. I have so much to learn and I can't truly say that the rates of 80 - 140 are some kind of set Bissy standard. One woman offer me a BJ on Bissy for $2. LOL Have you ever been offered a deal like that? That BJ costs less than a Big Mac at McDonald's...without the Super Size option. Anyways, I told that lady I wasn't interested. I think she was a narc.

If I could walk down Bissy track and not get charged a dime like you, then I would be camping out there every night just like those people do in front of Best Buy during Black Friday.

$40 - $50 for 25 minutes at the latin house sounds like a terrible deal for you because you can walk down Bissy and not pay a dime. Why would you pay $40 when you can get it for free on Bissy?

Man, you can get free pussy off Bissy? Seriously, it must be awesome to be you. I'm still not sure why you don't take advantage of that "membership".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    i dunno. i saw some hotties. like 10s..

i was thinking, if these chicks offered bbbj they would clean house on the boards. lol
    LOL @ "clean house"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This sounds like a serious addiction for you.....free pussy on bissy and you would camp out!!!!smfh
    To each his own...

Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    This sounds like a serious addiction for you.....free pussy on bissy and you would camp out!!!!smfh
    To each his own...
    It is indeed. I've even considered changing my OH2 screen name to "Bissy Addict".

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol
    They call me Pokey......Big Pokey Bear!!!!

It's like hunting at a petting zoo. They're just standing there, waiting to get FOCKED!

Do you know how many women Will Not see biggie smalls ??!! I'm one of them.
    I wouldn't use him as a knowledgable refrence.
    He's vulgar rude and cheap.
    Might want to follow behind one of these other gents to take pointers.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2