Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://perfect10sa.com/
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Strip Club
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Lap Dances and lots of teasing
Scheduled Length of Visit:
Donation: In total for all $400
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30
Hair Color and Length: All lengths from short to the shoulders to down to the butt
Smoking Status: Not Sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban/Hispanic
Companion Description: Julia- Light skinned cuban blond hair around shoulders skinny B cups small tight butt 5'8 in heels
Lea- Tan Cuban brunette hair mid back skinny B cups small butt 5'5 in heels
Nova- Light skin Mexican black hair down to butt B cups Huge butt thick 5'3 in heels
Jasmine- Light skin Mexican black curly hair to shoulders C cups with nice ass not big but not small 6' in heels
Gaby- Tan Cuban brunette hair to mid back big B or small C Cups small butt
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Julia, Lea, Nova all gave great dances Jasmine started great quit really doing anything last dance just sat there Gaby nothing special
Would You Recommend this Companion?? first 3 yes

Public comments:
Got to p10 around 11pm went to the bar spent 15 min trying to get a drink jasmine came up to me and helped me get a drink so got a couple dance from her said new to dancing only been doing it a month very bubbly and fun to talk to dances started great lots of grinding and twerking but in mid second dance just sat there and didn't really move. Julia was next thought she was white til she started talking sat on my lap and immediately started teasing and asking if i wanted a dance so went with her a few and lots of mutual touching but nothing under the clothes below the waist. Lea followed the best dances and most teasing offered vip but too much for too little rewards. Stopped nova as she was walking by and and asked for a dance ended up being a few dances lots of teasing and didn't mind roaming hands amazing ass no paisty and allowed me to play with nipples and spank her ass actually pushed my phone out of my front pocket from her grinding on me. Gaby was right before closing got a couple dances nothing special teased a bit but nothing serious probably since they were about to close.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.