Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    What made you think we would actually care?.....
    K

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I also see other Providers post about no call no shows, or sometimes a thread or posting similar to the one that I have just made. Yet, I don’t see the nature of Comments on those posts, as I do mine. I don’t come on here to start drama. I don’t come on here to join in on it. I am simply here to have fun, meet gentlemen & let loose! Some of you take this way too seriously, LOL. Just have fun with it, geez!!!

- - - Updated - - -

K. Have a great, fantastic weekend.
    This isn't a fun post. Guys don't like reading this drama on co-ed. You don't like drama but yet here you are ranting. Please post the links of other providers in the past posting NC/NS or alerts in co-ed to validate your statement. On another note, here recently you have posted more than one thread in co-ed. Don't take constructive criticism to heart but I can post the links to validate my statement on your multiple threads.

Actually here, I'll post them anyway. https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...Fucking-weirdo

#2: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...61-Anyone-else

I almost forgot, this one too. Where you bumped your thread to post an AD about your pics, which you could have easily made that known on an AD.

Post in question: #10
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...926#post191926

Ok. Point made. LOL
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 07-06-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Cameron,
    Excuse my straightforward ness, but I've tried talking to you in a very cordial manner and you went bazerk.

You're sounding more and more burned out.
    Creating all these biatch fest threADS/posts and not accepting constructive criticism to your advantage.
    Not a good look.

Good luck
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

Contact For Houston Availability

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Cameron,
    Excuse my straightforward ness, but I've tried talking to you in a very cordial manner and you went bazerk.

You're sounding more and more burned out.
    Creating all these biatch fest threADS/posts and not accepting constructive criticism to your advantage.
    Not a good look.

Good luck
    How many posts have I made on here bitching as you call it! Because I am more than positive that I have one specific provider in mind who actually spams the shit out of stuff on here. But yeah you guys dont go off on her like you are mine? I mean I really don’t care because I’m not here for the ladies. I am strictly here for gentlemen. Burned out? Nope. Not at all.
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 07-06-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    This isn't a fun post. Guys don't like reading this drama on co-ed. You don't like drama but yet here you are ranting. Please post the links of other providers in the past posting NC/NS or alerts in co-ed to validate your statement. On another note, here recently you have posted more than one thread in co-ed. Don't take constructive criticism to heart but I can post the links to validate my statement on your multiple threads.

Actually here, I'll post them anyway. https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...Fucking-weirdo

#2: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...61-Anyone-else

I almost forgot, this one too. Where you bumped your thread to post an AD about your pics, which you could have easily made that known on an AD.

Post in question: #10
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...926#post191926

Ok. Point made. LOL
    You’re not in any position to be giving me any type of advice. You lost all your credibility when you started going bananas calling & texting me at 1-2 in the morning because you had issues and you needed advice. Not only was it me, you contacted 2 other providers possibly more. And then you started harassing people so you got banned from an alternate website. So do you think that I’m really going to take advice from you? You can comment on my threads all you want, knock yourself out. I pay no attention to you though you should know. I mean I appreciate you taking the time and looking up the threads but I mean dang. So go ahead and post the thread where you think I’m bitching about stuff? Because clearly I don’t bring any negativity to shit I post the same things that other people do.
    None of the links you’ve took the time out to repost, are anything negative. Nice try. Your point was not made.
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 07-06-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Guest Companion
    ^LMAO! That's hilarious. You paid me attention with your BSC response.

"because clearly I don’t bring any negativity to shit I post the same things that other people do." Your post above isn't negative? So much for taking constructive criticism. My ban was for a week, and how is that related to your spamming of Co-ed? You obviously want attention from the male hobbyists. Congrats you sure got it, but was it good attention? Hmm, I don't think so. You just went BSC on me for no reason. I'm done with you.
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 07-06-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Since I’ve been a member on Oh2, I’ve only started 6 posts in co-ed. Maybe 7. How many of them have been starting shit, being negative or spamming? Only recently, have I been posting about guys wasting time, or being Unnecessarily rude. Others have been asking about pics. 1 was when I was renting my old apt out.. I rarely even post or comment on other people’s threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^LMAO! That's hilarious. You paid me attention with your BSC response.

"ecause clearly I don’t bring any negativity to shit I post the same things that other people do." Your post above isn't negative? So much for taking constructive criticism. My ban was for a week, and how is that related to your spamming of Co-ed? You obviously want attention from the male hobbyists. Congrats you sure got it, but was it good attention? Hmm, I don't think so. You just went BSC on me for no reason. I'm done with you.
    Do u feel better now?

How many posts have I made on here bitching as you call it! Because I am more than positive that I have one specific provider in mind who actually spams the shit out of stuff on here. But yeah you guys dont go off on her like you are mine? I mean I really don’t care because I’m not here for the ladies. I am strictly here for gentlemen. Burned out? Nope. Not at all.
    Wow you do realize that you just spoke to a mod that way??? And italia has always been one of the froendly advisors good luck on here hun cus now youll def. Need it
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas

Exclamation

Wtf?!? I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person this a.m.. The person who I sent the text to, called me back, and had the creepiest voice. He said I haven’t even seen you yet why did you send me that message telling me not to contact your phone? .. I was literally confused so I looked through my messages and realized that I did send it to him on accident. So I apologized and told him that it was not intended for him. Then he said it’s just kind of weird that you send that to me on a Friday. .. huh? Lol.. he then repeated herself and said we haven’t even seen each other. So I looked through my messages again and look at the message log between he and I. He’s contacted me a couple times asking about an appointment but has never booked. He contacted me a few days ago at 4:32 a.m., And said: “I might stay up until noon, I need a Hispanic woman”. it seems he only wants to converse/ b.s through text. So he kept asking me what was wrong with me, and I told him absolutely nothing and apologized yet once again for sending the message to him. He started to mumble so I said OK dude how about you don’t call me. So I hung up. He immediately called me right back. When I answered I said look I just asked you not to call, and I apologize previously for sending you that message. So he started to mumble and say the same thing over and over. I hung up again, and he called right back again. So then I told him you know what I probably should’ve actually sent that message to you it seems like.

........This.....

(((And, as we speak he sending me a message Calling me a crazy bitch & telling me drugs are bad, lol.. MaryJane is absolutely not harmful at all.))))
    >>> Cameron
    Do "yourself" a favor and take a break from posting

He has never given me any info on him. So all I have is his phone number. I am not sure of the posting guidelines as far as phone numbers, but if I am able to post the phone number, let me know and I will post it here. If not then you can message me & I’ll send u the info. (yes, he’s blocked)

Why do some of you gentlemen go off the deep end, or feel the need to be completely, and blatantly disrespectful towards a woman if she is inquiring a little information for screening, or if a provider denies your visit, or if you just simply don’t like something that is said? The level of crazy and disrespect from some of you guys on here is absolutely completely out of hand. If you don’t like a girls vibe, and rubbed the wrong way by her, just don’t contact her at all or stop communication. This has been happening quite a bit here lately. And from what I see I’m not the only provider who this is happening to..

I feel like we need to make a list of the problem clients, for us to revert back to.
    SMH
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

Contact For Houston Availability

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Guest Companion
    Since I’ve been a member on Oh2, I’ve only started 6 posts in co-ed. Maybe 7. How many of them have been starting shit, being negative or spamming? Only recently, have I been posting about guys wasting time, or being Unnecessarily rude. Others have been asking about pics. 1 was when I was renting my old apt out.. I rarely even post or comment on other people’s threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Do u feel better now?
    I actually do feel great. Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Wow you do realize that you just spoke to a mod that way??? And italia has always been one of the froendly advisors good luck on here hun cus now youll def. Need it
    And what part of that was so awful? Never said otherwise about her, never anything personal. You all are the ones keeping negativity going, by trying to prove a point, that has yet to be proven.

Retired Site "Guide"
    As informative as this thread is for all genders I really don't see this one going anywhere good.

Is there a full moon or something?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2