Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Wtf?!? I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person this a.m.. The person who I sent the text to, called me back, and had the creepiest voice. He said I haven’t even seen you yet why did you send me that message telling me not to contact your phone? .. I was literally confused so I looked through my messages and realized that I did send it to him on accident. So I apologized and told him that it was not intended for him. Then he said it’s just kind of weird that you send that to me on a Friday. .. huh? Lol.. he then repeated herself and said we haven’t even seen each other. So I looked through my messages again and look at the message log between he and I. He’s contacted me a couple times asking about an appointment but has never booked. He contacted me a few days ago at 4:32 a.m., And said: “I might stay up until noon, I need a Hispanic woman”. it seems he only wants to converse/ b.s through text. So he kept asking me what was wrong with me, and I told him absolutely nothing and apologized yet once again for sending the message to him. He started to mumble so I said OK dude how about you don’t call me. So I hung up. He immediately called me right back. When I answered I said look I just asked you not to call, and I apologize previously for sending you that message. So he started to mumble and say the same thing over and over. I hung up again, and he called right back again. So then I told him you know what I probably should’ve actually sent that message to you it seems like. And, as we speak he sending me a message Calling me a crazy bitch & telling me drugs are bad, lol.. MaryJane is absolutely not harmful at all. He has never given me any info on him. So all I have is his phone number. I am not sure of the posting guidelines as far as phone numbers, but if I am able to post the phone number, let me know and I will post it here. If not then you can message me & I’ll send u the info. (yes, he’s blocked)

Why do some of you gentlemen go off the deep end, or feel the need to be completely, and blatantly disrespectful towards a woman if she is inquiring a little information for screening, or if a provider denies your visit, or if you just simply don’t like something that is said? The level of crazy and disrespect from some of you guys on here is absolutely completely out of hand. If you don’t like a girls vibe, and rubbed the wrong way by her, just don’t contact her at all or stop communication. This has been happening quite a bit here lately. And from what I see I’m not the only provider who this is happening to..

I feel like we need to make a list of the problem clients, for us to revert back to.
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 07-06-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Seems like this thread is a "little off the deep end" if you ask me...

And how Is that? Because I’m informing the providers of a person who has no intention of meeting possibly. And who is disrespectful, and who does not want to screen? Or by asking a question I’m sure other providers have & want to know as well?.. it’s placed in the correct forum. So go ahead and tell Me, what about it seems a little off the deep end?

The reason that the initial post is so long, is because I did not want to leave anything out. So my apologies for the length of it. And if anyone is going to get on here with negativity in their reply, just save it. If you don’t have anything positive, or nice to say then why don’t you just go ahead and keep your opinions to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    And how Is that? Because I’m informing the providers of a person who has no intention of meeting possibly. And who is disrespectful, and who does not want to screen? Or by asking a question I’m sure other providers have & want to know as well?.. it’s placed in the correct forum. So go ahead and tell Me, what about it seems a little off the deep end?
    Cam...ok first if this was a problem /alert.. We have a companion section..this was the incorrect place to post, you should know guys arent going to like this...
    Second we do individual blacklists alerts.. In the companion section of any site.. But publicly embarassing a person will only caus them to change creditials which causes the original alert pointless.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Retired Site "Guide"
    I am not sure of the posting guidelines as far as phone numbers, but if I am able to post the phone number, let me know and I will post it here.
    Uh, no. Don't do that.

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Cam...ok first if this was a problem /alert.. We have a companion section..this was the incorrect place to post, you should know guys arent going to like this...
    Second we do individual blacklists alerts.. In the companion section of any site.. But publicly embarassing a person will only caus them to change creditials which causes the original alert pointless.
    I second this.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

that was unnecessary......just let it go.....

OK first of all it wasn’t a problem or an alert. I have never seen the guy. Just simply stating that he does not want to follow the rules as far as being screened. And where did I publicly embarrass somebody? I’ve not put anybody’s name and I would not put anyone’s name just the phone number. and once again, if you read the whole post correctly the second part of my posting was for the guys. And yes I did post two things at once, because if I didn’t & posted several times a day, then I would probably be accused of spamming shit. Or starting multiple threADs.. Have a good weekend.

And how Is that? Because I’m informing the providers of a person who has no intention of meeting possibly. And who is disrespectful, and who does not want to screen? Or by asking a question I’m sure other providers have & want to know as well?..

This makes it sound like your making a alert hun . case and point. And yes this would be considered a valid alert in companions section..

Also you say can you publicly post his phone number as gfe said "dont".. Then he would be made publically aware hes number had a alert which causes him to do what?? Thats right change his credentials.. Which leaves the alert renderred pointless..
    Know your value

Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

I also see other Providers post about no call no shows, or sometimes a thread or posting similar to the one that I have just made. Yet, I don’t see the nature of Comments on those posts, as I do mine. I don’t come on here to start drama. I don’t come on here to join in on it. I am simply here to have fun, meet gentlemen & let loose! Some of you take this way too seriously, LOL. Just have fun with it, geez!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This makes it sound like your making a alert hun . case and point. And yes this would be considered a valid alert in companions section..

Also you say can you publicly post his phone number as gfe said "dont".. Then he would be made publically aware hes number had a alert which causes him to do what?? Thats right change his credentials.. Which leaves the alert renderred pointless..
    K. Have a great, fantastic weekend.

I also see other Providers post about no call no shows, or sometimes a thread or posting similar to the one that I have just made. Yet, I don’t see the nature of Comments on those posts, as I do mine. I don’t come on here to start drama. I don’t come on here to join in on it. I am simply here to have fun, meet gentlemen & let loose!

- - - Updated - - -

K. Have a great, fantastic weekend.
    Sweetie no one is arguing and yes we call them out just as we have you but alot of us dont just lurk on the boards but we do try to steer them to the correct section when we catch it...
    Know your value

Sweetie no one is arguing and yes we call them out just as we have you but alot of us dont just lurk on the boards but we do try to steer them to the correct section when we catch it...
    K.

the second part of my posting was for the guys.
    What made you think we would actually care?.....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast