Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The sugar rush is back. Come see Vanellope !

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uparoundnoon View Post
    I remember you well. Total sweetheart. I have thought of you fondly many times the last 2 years.

^^^ And *that* you can take to the bank. ^^^
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion
    Thank you all my friends who remembered me it's nice to know that I was remembered and missed. Did want to let everyone know that I am available today all day til all the way 3 am tonight here are my rates. 240 hr 160 hhr 100 qv
    Incall only. North east side of San Antonio. Near the intersection of Nacogdoches and O'Connor
    Please when reaching out to set up a session send me a PM with your phone number and how long of a session you want then reach out to me via text to my number to confirm our session time(210) 570-1998 can't wait to play with you ❤ V

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Will anyone take pity on us relative newcomers and share with us what we should know about this provider? I respect Her Majesty’s prerogative not to stoop to vulgar self-promotion…but I don’t like being in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by DocFaust View Post
    Will anyone take pity on us relative newcomers and share with us what we should know about this provider? I respect Her Majesty’s prerogative not to stoop to vulgar self-promotion…but I don’t like being in the dark.
    Check my reviews and those that have said they have seen her on this thread.

My Huckleberry

For everyone who is up late. And wanting someone to see. I am now available for incall only

my rates. 240 hr 160 hhr 100 qv

Incall only. North east side of San Antonio. Near the intersection of Nacogdoches and O'Connor

Please send a PM with your phone number and how long of a session you want before you reach out to me via text to my number to confirm our session time

Please and thank you in advance.

(210) 570-1998

❤ V

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanellope View Post
    Its okay that you havent heard of me. Your join date on here tells me i was before your time i appreciate your suggestion but i do not need to post any photos because My name alone is all I need. Thank you. ❤ V
    Wow
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 11-16-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Touched base with her and no where near menu that was once available. Very limited now. Name is the same but not the menu.

Kate friends just wanted to let you know that my birthday is coming up all gifts on top of donation will be appreciated and accepted LOL jk everyone should take the time to come and see me on my birthday week it is just eight days away

Sugar rush birthday Rates expire nov 29
    Returning member rates
    Day time / Over night 700 11 hours
    2hr. 380 msog
    1hr220
    Qv100
    Bng not fs 80

New member friendly
    Day time / Over night 900 11 hours
    2hr. 380
    1hr240
    Qv140
    Bng not fs 100

I would like to make it very clear that the menu does vary from member-to-member I would appreciate it good hygiene and if you're wanting any lfk you need to bring either a toothbrush or mouthwash before your session please take notes at all BJ's are covered no exceptions so please don't ask no BB FS if requested you will be blocked
    if you were to be so kind to send me a PM before you text me I would appreciate you giving me the link the section that you're interested in having along with the date and time you would like to have that session if there is any sort of outfit request please let me know and once you have done finished sending your message you can go ahead and text me and I'll have you booked in I am very discreet and for photos it is sent to receive only if you're wanting to get a picture you would need to send one first and your photo would be considered a security deposit only ask that whatever photo I do end up sending to you that it is not shared to anyone else in the Hobby and that is not posted online I'm a firm believer in you treat me how I treat you so if you don't want your photo online don't post mine online and we will not have any problems another request is that you need to bring your own covers nice clean and safe incall I am only doing in call so please do not request for outcall or I do not have transportation like everyone here time is valuable and I do not appreciate my time to be wasted so if you are a no-call no- show a ncns fee of $20 will be added

am located on the northeast side of San Antonio near Judson and Nacogdoches O'Connor area

(210) 570-1998

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday sweet Vanellope, happy birthday to you, and many mooooorrrreeee!

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to have you back!!

Welcome back!

(210) 570-1998

Have a sweet xmas with me !
    Running special all the way until the end of dec
    Both for returning members and newbies
    Over night 500 msog 10pm-5am
    2 hrs msog 300
    1.5 msog 260
    1hr 200
    Hhr 160
    Quick visit FS (15 mins)100
    bng NOT FS 15 MINS MUST WEAR COVER =80

I am now bartering for the following items that are in good condition and gently used. Depending on the specs of the item tye vaule of it will get you more session time

Ipads = hhr
    Tablets = hhr
    Laptops = 2hrs
    Desktops =2 hrs
    Phones = 2 hrs
    Cameras = over night or broken down into smaller sessions
    Amazon /walmart gift cards = depends on amount

Ask me about my xmas list. And the super amazing special that you will get if you buy an item off my list.
    Short notice okay
    I am in call only and i I'm off Nacogdoches and O'Connor I will be available 24/7 you can Contact me at
    (210) 570-1998

See you soon

Vanellope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2