Thread: Scam - Winter Kay Jackson Visit 11/04/2021

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar

Scam - Winter Kay Jackson Visit 11/04/2021

Title says it all. Rip-off. Stay away.

Winter Kay is or has been a reputable traveling provider with excellent reviews for several years. Recently she has posted that she will be in Jackson November 4-6. Her post has a rate of $400 per hour, but with a $100 discount for prepay. That would ordinarily be a red flag and a big NO for me.

Her post here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...4-6-Vaccinated

it has been "viewed" over 200 times. I fear there may be other victims here.

I've never prepaid. But, given her positive reviews, website that has been up for a long time, I fell for the cash and dash, and sent her a pre-paid Visa card for $300.

Well, after sending that, its been crickets. No replies, no confirmation that our date scheduled for earlier today was "on". No info about location. No apology for no-show or cancellation.

This is an example of a good provider turned bad. Maybe she has found herself in a need for cash due to something real (health, bills or such). But, this does not justify what amounts to theft, by wire - wire fraud.

Only after the no-show today did I start checking other websites. I now see on "The Erotic Review" (TER) several rip-off reviews for her with the same scam in other parts of the country, all in October, 2021. Fabulous reviews up until them. I don't know if I'm allowed to cross-post but I'll try:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4005884-318845

This is a shame when good providers go evil on us.

its a scam. Stay away. My lesson is learned. I just want to protect you guys. Don't fall for it.

I don't know where to post this. Alerts seems correct. It's not a review because it didn't happen. Mods if this needs to be moved, please put it where it belongs.

Brer Rabbit
    Last edited by Brer Rabbit; 11-05-2021 at 01:34 PM.
    Chasin those bunny tails!