Deez I didnt see anything removed from his post here. You must be talking about over on E. They will not allow alerts to be posted at all and they will remove any review that didnt actually take place to help protect the ladies who do this imho. Yet another reason to completely avoid that place. Here if this happens to you just leave a post like this in the alert section no need to make a review as this carries more weight and is viewable by everyone where the comments in a review would be hidden anyway to those who dont have verified status here or premium access over on E. On E a review of this type would be removed immediately anyways as to protect the lady who is robbing gents under the guise of "we dont allow reviews of sessions that didnt actually take place". Its really hard for a session to take place when the lady has you pay in advance then stops responding to you and keeps your money. Over on E there is absolute no recourse for when this happens since they removed the alert section. I dont even know if you can post about this in the locker room anymore over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
I think its a bit ridiculous that you can't post a negative review unless a date took place, so getting ripped off three hundred bucks isn't considered review worthy? How many other guys wrote a negative review about this happening only to be told "A date didn't take place so there's nothing to review." This is the main reason why I only deal in cash.