Thread: Scam - Winter Kay Jackson Visit 11/04/2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She has changed things recently, modified access to her twitter page, etc. I saw her a year or so ago, (along with her regular traveling companion, Kat Vega.) No deposit required and I left happy.

Something has changed, so proceed with caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
    Title says it all. Rip-off. Stay away.

Winter Kay is or has been a reputable traveling provider with excellent reviews for several years. Recently she has posted that she will be in Jackson November 4-6. Her post has a rate of $400 per hour, but with a $100 discount for prepay. That would ordinarily be a red flag and a big NO for me.

Her post here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...4-6-Vaccinated

it has been "viewed" over 200 times. I fear there may be other victims here.

I've never prepaid. But, given her positive reviews, website that has been up for a long time, I fell for the cash and dash, and sent her a pre-paid Visa card for $300.

Well, after sending that, its been crickets. No replies, no confirmation that our date scheduled for earlier today was "on". No info about location. No apology for no-show or cancellation.

This is an example of a good provider turned bad. Maybe she has found herself in a need for cash due to something real (health, bills or such). But, this does not justify what amounts to theft, by wire - wire fraud.

Only after the no-show today did I start checking other websites. I now see on "The Erotic Review" (TER) several rip-off reviews for her with the same scam in other parts of the country, all in October, 2021. Fabulous reviews up until them. I don't know if I'm allowed to cross-post but I'll try:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4005884-318845

This is a shame when good providers go evil on us.

its a scam. Stay away. My lesson is learned. I just want to protect you guys. Don't fall for it.

I don't know where to post this. Alerts seems correct. It's not a review because it didn't happen. Mods if this needs to be moved, please put it where it belongs.

Brer Rabbit

Registered Male (Not Verified) Brer Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmongoose;[URL="tel:1215812"
    1215812[/URL]]She has changed things recently, modified access to her twitter page, etc. I saw her a year or so ago, (along with her regular traveling companion, Kat Vega.) No deposit required and I left happy.

Something has changed, so proceed with caution.
    I say don't proceed at all. I would never schedule with her even with no deposit. Just a big NO. After what she has done not just to me, but to all the guys who posted the same scam on TER, we should be canceling her - boycotting her. Stated bluntly, what she did is criminal. She should be banned. I understand that P411 and Tryst have already done so.
    Chasin those bunny tails!

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    damn, what a shame.. thanks for the warning..

never pre-pay though!

Dang B Rabbit, hate that happened to ya. But thanks to places like this, your ALERT can keep me from faceing the same situation. I appreciate all the heads up I can get. Again, sorry for your loss.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The companion has been directed to respond to this thread.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I inquired about seeing them for doubles. I was unsure how to do a gift card and emailed back I would just go with full price and do cash. Was instantly canceled saying she didn’t like excuses and this wasn’t going to work. Wish I had posted that here now in hindsight. I would be curious to know if anyone actually tried to set up non prepay and actually met them in person this trip

I reached out to her also but for some reason my gut said stay away.