Getting ready to shut down for the night but I will have availability all day tomorrow from 830am-9pm and will be doing my 220hour special in the morning as well as 120half until Noon. I am located near Parmer/35. I am also allowing pics/vids without my face for additional 40. I have a collection of stockings with attached garters as well as some lingerie available upon request, if you wish to finish on them or keep them they are an additional 40 as well. Check out my “About Me” tab for info on myself, my menu as well as details on my NO list. If you wish to do trip to Greece it is additional 40 as well but only available to those on the smaller end girthwise. If you have any questions or requests feel free to ask! Remember to send me a PM before texting me, if you don’t have an OH2 or Eccie account you will be required to send selfie with your ID with rDL number blocked out and a 40 deposit. Look forward to hearing from you and having some fun. Alarm is set for 7am so won’t be checking messages until then.

Attachment 971586

Attachment 971587