Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What kind of photos make you wanna pull the trigger?

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    So what I am getting from this thread is you guys want stomach pics, front and side. I took some in my bathroom mirror that I may post in a bit. I am a bit scared to, cause I knew I was pale, but after taking the pics its looks like I could frighten Casper the ghost himself. I need to quit studying all the time and step out in the sun once in a while. The perspectives you guys have shared have been helpful, as I am planning to try to get all new pics out soon.
    Casper's got nothing on you ;)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Companion Companion
    Are you saying I could blind casper the ghost? Maybe I should distribute a free pair of sunglasses with every session to reduce the glare? Lol

Guest Companion
    Are you saying I could blind casper the ghost? Maybe I should distribute a free pair of sunglasses with every session to reduce the glare? Lol
    LMFAO! That's a good idea, buy a session and get a free pair of sunglasses! bahahha
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

I think your new pics look hot CVK................ Reason I love seeing white girls is cause they are white......... Sucks booking an appointment to see a white chick and she tans and ends up darker than my Latino skin color..............!!!! Lol...........

~Slayer~

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well I put my front and side stomach pics in my photo album to spare you guys from the blinding white light here in co ed.
    Your new pics are fantastic CVK. You look beautiful. Thank you for posting them.

My 2 cents - Real and Recent pics are the winners.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As an amateur shutterbug, I much prefer recent, real, un-retouched photos. Posing can do a lot of good or bad; it all depends on the eye of the beholder. If in every photo there’s a leg or arm, lighting or a strategic angle that’s hiding something, chances are I’ll pass as it screams being intentionally misleading.

While we dudes are generally visual creatures, confidence is sexy too. I don’t discriminate; too fugly to be able to. A prime example of confidence would be Geniveve’s Lust’s profile and photos. She’s almost daring you to judge her with her facial expressions. Ads and photos line up to provide a seemingly accurate assessment of her as a provider. Maybe I’ll find out one day, maybe not.

While not exactly related, spelling and grammar will shut me down regardless of how good the photos are. Particularly when a provider claims to be refined, educated and well traveled; yet her ad/profile has egregious mistakes that demonstrate the contrary. That’ll be a harder, faster pass than the photo stuff above.

I get that it’s all a gigantic lie, it’s one I simply choose to believe during the time spent together. Anything that creates cognitive dissonance and makes that harder, I’ll skip right by.

Just another chump’s opinion.

Cheers,
    Sarin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4