Thread: Sidney Fox: Great time with cute co-ed Sidney Fox

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sidney Fox: Great time with cute co-ed Sidney Fox

Companion's Handle: Sidney Fox
    Date of Visit: October 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411, email, PM
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: sidneyfox074@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...llege-Student; https://preferred411.com/P366526
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chatting, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $380
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde past her shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasion
    Companion Description: Pictures are 100% her and dead on accurate. Looks just like her pics. Very pretty face, great smile. She lists her measurements as 28B-26-30. I would guess her boobs a little bigger than that, but I am a bad guesser lol. Great perky boobs, fantastic nipples. Does have some ink, nothing I would consider distracting though. Very kissable lips.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Sidney is visiting Dallas from out of town, but it sounds like she plans to return. Either way she is here all this week. She is friends with another girl I have seen in the past, and hit me up about possibly seeing her while she was in town. Loved her pics, plus a positive experience with her friend in the past had me in for an appt. We set up the day and time and then I hit her up this morning to confirm everything. We were good to go, she gave me the location and I texted her when I arrived for final directions.

Overall I had a very nice time with Sidney. Love her look, her body, and her attitude. She is definitely a pleaser and wants to make you happy you chose to see her. I would definitely repeat with her in the future if she returns to town. If you like her pics I would highly recommend.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun. Appreciate your review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Very nice
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.