Thread: GF had a great time at the Men's Club...Me not so Much

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar

GF had a great time at the Men's Club...Me not so Much

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: The Men's Club of Houston, Courtney
    Date of Visit: 9/29/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Walk into the Club
    Phone Number: N/A
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Club
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Sure
    Activities: Dances, VIP, DFK, LFK, Lap Dances, DATY...for me a few dances
    Length of Visit: about an hour and a half
    Donation: Well...see ROS
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Long and brown
    Smoking Status: I don't care
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Great body, long legs, tight ass, big fake tits, huge lips
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Not sure
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Nope

Public comments:
    So a girlfriend and I were out on the town and having a blast. After a great dinner at Perry's she looked at me and said "I want to fuck around at a strip club."

Not being a douche bag, I drove over to the Men's Club. We walked inside and found a seat among the plenty of open chairs.

TBH, I should've turned around and walked out. The vibe was all wrong. It was a Wednesday and the place was dead. The girls were packed in a bunch on the back wall, all playing on their phones. None of them looked up when we walked by. The rotation on the main stage was slow and pointless. A couple of girls were barely dancing. It was D-E-A-D.

But she was a little drunk and I was flying high...so we sat down by the stage and chilled. A waitress came by and took our drink orders. It legit took 10 minutes before a dancer came by.

Then, finally, one came by and our night got a little better...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

THIS ACCOUNT IS UNDER ADMIN REVIEW
    Take your GF to Tijuana and go to the HK club. For that kind of money you can have two girls all night!

Yeah you definitely went to the wrong spot.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD HoustonDan's Avatar
    Idk, I’ve had good experiences at the Men’s Club before but this one wasn’t great.

Money is money but at least she had a blast.

Great story, too bad the ending sucked (or not). I guess those stripper chicks are like a box of chocolates.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's when you take her to Treasure's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry about your experience bro, but you seem like the type to allow it. You don't pay that much up front without clear expectations. She just took your money and went for the more appealing angle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Normally I would ask why did you take sand to the beach however, in this case, it sounds like a good idea that you did.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE