Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jadethegem: Jadethegem Knock Knock Guess who

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Blowing me up now...

LOL well i guess my honest review has her upset. She has PMed me and Texted me that Im fucked up for writing it.... Oh and a "Mod is going to pull down the review because is didnt mention she offered a free hhr.... Hmmmm yeah i did actually. Def learned a lesson here and although she is as fine as hell and id love to get that free hhr or HR is what she said no way in hell am i going back. These chicks have no clue man. lol NExt...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you would probably have to have a death wish to go back. Odds of fun would be pretty slim.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Let's face it, gentlemen.

This girl really fucked up! her posts show much lower rates and she kept his 1 HR donation for 30 Mins? Give me a break.
    Ok, maybe she will make it right, but the odds of it actually suck big time. So, although she is not at the top, high up on my Do Not See list at this point. Don't like putting money in a pimps pocket anyway. Being managed is not a deal breaker, but I might make an exception in this case. Any way, she is a HARD NO at the moment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When she mentioned her incall, it's just a bit far and i don't really like that area. Too many issues encountered that I just stayed away. I had one gal stole my shoes, so i have to drive barefoot to a store and buy a pair of shoes. Sure, there are some fun times but at my age, why take the risk.

With someone new, i usually go HHR just in case they like to short time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

Dang! This chick sent me a friend request and I thought, hot damn she's hot! I was totally thinking Ol' JS had another butthole to call on when he once again gasses up the Ol' Starfish-mobile and heads back up to the Big D now that this COVID bullshit is on the wane and the **** (civvies and pros) can see my unmasked disarming smile. I reckon I'll have to skip it now after this report.

I mean, trust and believe Ol' JS will totally go the Chucky Bronson route if accosted to achieve expedited dispute resolution on favorable terms to yours truly. In those instances, hypothetically, would it be Christian of Ol' JS to counter-gank they shit and come out ahead once I've subdued the threat presented?

But, akin to how the Tender Feelies Crew #TFC of leakers and on the clock rapport builders misunderstand my poetic license. The popo and them misunderstand my Chucky Bronson. That there can be an expensive misunderstanding as lawyers ain't getting no cheaper what with all this inflation and shit going on.

Lol. They censored h-o-e-s to clip the wings on my upsetting #PoeticLicense. Now, you can't even spell the word s-h-o-e-s up in this bitch. Yet scammers galore and straight up gangstas is allowed to remain in our fair community. What's up with that!? You really can't make this shit up, y'all.

Lol.

#TFC

#PoeticLicense

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review... She's posting 180hhr specials in Houston and I came to my Dallas Boys to research and sure enough that's a no go. I'll share my I tell with Houston

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Yeah I’m in Houston too, thanks for sharing this information. Sorry she cheated you
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

God damn.... Reputation is everything. brutal. Sounds like a hell no

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by JJ8901; 09-25-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Houston monger here as well. Researched her and found this. Thank you for your Honest review O.P. I too will pass, damn shame too she's my type.
    All Comments and statements are for entertainment purposes.
    All Reviews are based on Fiction and are written for pleasure and Adult entertainment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All her reviews are consistent with good performance but also almost all say she is cute but not exactly like her pics which are filtered and more than one complaint of management and terrible incalls. Irony here is keeping that extra cash from dude has lost her so much more here and now in Houston.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29 View Post
    All her reviews are consistent with good performance but also almost all say she is cute but not exactly like her pics which are filtered and more than one complaint of management and terrible incalls. Irony here is keeping that extra cash from dude has lost her so much more here and now in Houston.
    Hell yeah! That be the game regulating itself right there y'all!

Like Ol' JS be tellin y'all, it ain't pillars of the community PTA moms slinging they naughty bits to randos out on the interwebs.

This type of healthy self-regulation of the game should absolutely be a primary prerogative on this fair board. I hope it is allowed to continue. Y'all know its alot of devious folks on both sides of the hobby that really be needin regulatin. Ultimately, this type of healthy self-regulation is fundamental in keeping the fuzz out the hobby mix to the maximum extent possible. Food for thought...

#PoeticLicense

#KuntryBoyz

#Pillarness

To the OP, we couldn't have done it without you! Ol' JS sees some serious community pillarness starting to shine through in you!

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Last edited by Jefferson Starfish; 09-25-2021 at 06:53 PM.
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thief. Period.

Yeah, she’s a piece of shit.

Had several good conversations with her via text. We’re all set up for a morning romp, had to bail due to the “death of a friend”, all good, shit happens. Told me to try again the next day. I did. Hit her up, quick response via text. Asked me to help with the room and apply it to the session…no problem since we’ve had such good convo and it was only 80 she was asking for. Since then…dad died, out of town, be back tomorrow, “I’m grieving here,” “”fuck off my phone,” “hey babe,” yeah, she and her pimp can go fuck themselves.

Save your $ and go elsewhere gents.

Upseller, liar, and a THIEF. 🖕🏻

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2