I can understand a lady tring to be cautious. I'd be scared to death to invite ANYONE to see me, even if I knew them. But for a lady to advertise that she is open to the public, then ask for proof of a guys employment! Race, and age I can understand, but not an actual face pic, or even dick pic. I had a lady ask me for a face pic and a dick pic with 2 fingers being held up in the picture. My gosh, why wouldn't i just give out my real name and address and how you could blackmail me to my work and family. I see ladies on facebook saying 1 more of you guys send me a dick pic, I'm posting it online. I would never send that to anyone. I won't even send 1 to a provider who is asking for 1. Maybe I'm just old school. And I can't blame a lady for tring to be careful. But asking for proof of employment and a face pic, is just over the line, I think. Meet at a safe place like a gas station or something before going behind closed doors. The ladies may feel a little differant about this, but I just can't see sending my real face picture and/or my dick picture, or where I work, to a lady off backpage, (or whatever site).