Companion's Handle: Celinedior
Date of Visit: 07/28/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://killeen.skipthegames.com/fem...a/608000350663
City, State: Killeen, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: HJ CBJ CFS CG MISH K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 20 and 29
Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde and Long Brown
Smoking Status: Not while they were with me
Ethnic/Racial background: Both White
Companion Description: These wonderful ladies were even hotter in person. Celine is a petite, cute, young looking woman with perky tits, a beautiful ass and just perfect all over. Khloee is sexy, big tits, nice ass, great body. They were sweet and patient and very into the session.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!!

Public comments:
I would have been skeptical of these two being for real had I not already seen Fendi Dream, who hangs out with them and will do a foursome or threesome with one or both. So I already knew they were legit. I know the pics look too good to be true, but fellas, they are for real and just as hot as what you see in the photos. I set up the meet through text and opted to meet them in Killeen at a motel. They got the room and were so sweet and friendly from the start. I felt like I was meeting two friends that I was about to have some no strings attached sex with. Took care of donation and they stripped down and we got down to business...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.