I really feel for any young attractive girl who has to live with the image of my jaba the hut looking ass being on top of them. The only thing that sets my mind at ease is most of you are way uglier than me or at least thats what the ho's tell me. Many times when I find myself apologizing to a pretty young girl that just had to endure me kissing all over her perfect young body that I shouldn't feel bad because most of the tricks are even more degusting and way more pathetic that I am. You would think that would make me feel better but it just makes me feel worse for what these poor girls have to endure day in day out. Honestly when I leave a girls room thats upstairs I always expect to look back and see the poor girl mumbling to herself that she cant believe how low she has stooped while she takes a header off the top rail into the parking lot to end her pain. Oh well if they had stayed in school and sober and in most cases not hooked up with a baggy pants loser they could be soccer moms living the white picket fence life.