Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arrest Reports

Arrest Reports

I see several ladies that advertise out of Jackson in the Arrest Report here lately. Most all are for possesion, a couple with possesion AND prostitution. 1 for strong armed rob. I haven't heard of a sting lately. It's usually men who get arrested in a sting. I wonder if LEO is contacting the ladies with an offer and showing up undercover. BE CAREFUL, guys and gals.

They have been cracking down on the coast also. A few girls I know got called for outs and ended up in jail.

I had a provider tell me one time that all you have to do is show up, and your arrested for prostituion, if you go to an outcall. Nothing has to be said or agreed upon after the phone or text is sent. If she shows up, she's guilty of promoting prost. According to her. She told me she spent 3 months in jail. I said, I thought it was a misdemoner. She said THAT was, but she had old fines and no money, and NO FRIENDS. Wow, imagine that.

Its the same for a trick if you show up your going to jail. Most of these girls have extensive records so most have warrants that will keep them in jail if they catch a new charge. If they want they can just write you a ticket and let you go but most of the time your going have your picture taken and having to bond out. Its pretty silly if you ask me but I guess they rather spend the time and resources stopping people having sex than solving the ridiculous amount of unsolved murders or finding child molesters. It never ceases to amaze me how backward it is to invest time and money into busting prostitutes especially in cities like Jackson where there is so much violent crime that goes unsolved. It just seems like they could put those resources elsewhere and serve the community way better.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I looked up news stories on prostitution arrests. All I can find is the human trafficking stings and the underage girl sting. I would not touch a streetwalker. If you are worried, your best bet is The Studio (now Soma Effluerage Spa). The police have left them alone for years, and they have to know what things are happening in there. That said, I recommend Ivy at the South location (I think the North location is dead). She has the body of a 16 year old cheerleader and doesn't charge extra (at least me) to give you a good ride (though you should bring a good tip for her).

Slick, have you been to 2 lately? I've heard there are a couple new ladies there. I havn't frequented either place lately myself. My funds are low at the moment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've tried viewing arrest reports but generally end up getting redirected to a subscription site. Any in particular you could recommend. PM if needed.

Guitar--The price went back down to 120 from 140, my guess in response to the new spa that opened at that price. 2 (South) is better than 1 (North). Ivy is the pick of the litter--I can't say that enough. Little black gal, must weigh 100lbs soaking wet, perfect little body, and loves to do the deed. She has never quoted me a price and has just accepted whatever tip I give. Bring your own condom--she wanted to mount me without one.

(footnote--I don't know if these girls treat everyone the same. Not bragging, but they often like the way I look, and most enjoy my skill set, plus I enjoy making them enjoy the session, so sometimes in the heat of the moment, professionals will go beyond normal with me--years ago I had one plant a passionate kiss on me, but quickly pulled away and apologized. I sometimes get more than I pay for.)
    Last edited by slickfella; 07-19-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Ivy is cuter than the picture indicates. Face is cute since she backed off the makeup and let her hair down. Perfect little boobs and perfect little butt. Flat belly.

download.jpg

Web link to picture if you don't have sufficient priveleges (like me):
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0

Slickfella, you got it going on cuz. I'm just an old fat bastard that has ed from time to time. They DO like you with you having one of them plant a passionate kiss on ya. I'm envious of ya there bro. I wish I was young and handsome. I'm like Basscat, I can't believe they even allow me to enter their place of business and touch me with a ten foot pole. I'm sure it's my cash they want tho. Stay safe cuz!

02, did you get my pm?

I really feel for any young attractive girl who has to live with the image of my jaba the hut looking ass being on top of them. The only thing that sets my mind at ease is most of you are way uglier than me or at least thats what the ho's tell me. Many times when I find myself apologizing to a pretty young girl that just had to endure me kissing all over her perfect young body that I shouldn't feel bad because most of the tricks are even more degusting and way more pathetic that I am. You would think that would make me feel better but it just makes me feel worse for what these poor girls have to endure day in day out. Honestly when I leave a girls room thats upstairs I always expect to look back and see the poor girl mumbling to herself that she cant believe how low she has stooped while she takes a header off the top rail into the parking lot to end her pain. Oh well if they had stayed in school and sober and in most cases not hooked up with a baggy pants loser they could be soccer moms living the white picket fence life.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Slickfella, you got it going on cuz. I'm just an old fat bastard that has ed from time to time. They DO like you with you having one of them plant a passionate kiss on ya. I'm envious of ya there bro. I wish I was young and handsome. I'm like Basscat, I can't believe they even allow me to enter their place of business and touch me with a ten foot pole. I'm sure it's my cash they want tho. Stay safe cuz!

02, did you get my pm?
    Yes sir G, thanks.

Not so young anymore

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post

02, did you get my pm?
    I am not so young anymore....however, as my hair is transitioning, my skills are refining..........

Road Lizard, I see where your ex, Lucy Monroe was picked up this past weekend. Are yall still living together or have yall split up?

Not my circus, not my monkey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast