Thread: Savannah - Granbury next weekend July 16 to 17th

Verified Companion Companion

Savannah - Granbury next weekend July 16 to 17th

SWEET SAVANNAH

469-562-9899

Please mention my visit to Granbury when contacting me.

Respect is an absolute must

I am sweet however you will see another side of me if you are disrespectful.

I am very particular about how I do things. I am very vanilla but you will not be disappointed whatsoever. I have some hard limits yes unfortunately the not-so-fun stuff. Sorry, I know disappointing but I promise you will still have a great time.

Please text me regarding my donation for my time. You can also private message me but it might take some time to get back to you. Text is really preferred.

When you reach out be prepared to send me a private message on OH2 for verification purposes.

I will rarely EVER do an outcall. A deposit will be required for outcall. I have not had good experiences with outcalls and learned from my mistakes.
    My safety is a priority and foregoing the screening process isn't an option. Sorry, but it is a must. You can call it paranoid or understand my viewpoint. I had some harassment so I am thorough with the screening process even if you're verified.

I am 5'2" and about 122 pounds and a little bit of a firecracker. I have the most mesmerizing blue eyes that capture your soul. I am very very energetic and super ADD. You absolutely will not regret meeting me.

I do have an onlyfans account. I will need a few questions answered before I give you my onlyfans link (because I have been getting harassed) I appreciate your understanding in advance.

I am very vanilla however you will not regret meeting me. I am very charismatic and energetic

CD2D6EA8-8FB6-40B3-85FA-44B44BF7AD31.jpg

Verified Companion Companion
    Going to Granbury today. Be available to for in call after 3 pm today till noon tomorrow.