Companion's Handle: Lillian West, Kit, January Class, Heather Of Vegas, Lorelei Leigh
Date of Visit: 06/24/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: LW 702-381-2897, K 702-526-0196, JC 702-285-2403, HV 702-840-1963 , LL 702-381-3943
Email Address: : LillianWest@protonmail.com, kitoflv@aol.com, Januaryclass@cs.com, HeatherofVegas@gmail.com, lorelei@gentlemenprefer.net
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: P411 LW P185282, K P5106, JC P5106, HV P5757, LL P3257
City, State: Las Vegas, Nevada
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJTC, BLS, DT,CIM, CUM SWAP, DATY, Dirty Talking, DATY Train, Reverse Gang Bang, Sucking Everything And Everyone
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR Added Another .5
Donation: 3K First Hr And 1.5K The Extra Half
Approximate age of Companion: All Five All Middle Aged
Hair Color and Length: Two Blonde Hair, Three Brown Hair And All Past the Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non Smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
Companion Description: Lots of pictures on their P411 pages with links to Web and Twitter pages containing current accurate pictures.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded My Expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, All Five Of Them

Public comments:
I have made several trips to Vegas over the last year and noticed on P411 that there is a large group of ladies who kind of run together out there. You see them all pictured together on Twitter, and their web pages list duos and girlfriends, so I thought that I would introduce myself to a few of them and maybe get access to the group. I was having trouble trying to coordinate which ladies were available and the time and date to meet. January Class offered to handle all the arrangements if I passed her screening. She did a real screening and contacted a couple of ladies on P411 who I have seen. It went well and with that out of the way, I told her that she had a 3K budget to work with and I wanted to see her and as many friends as she could arrange for an hour. A short time later she sent me a text with the ladies listed above and said we will see you at 4:00 pm tomorrow.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.