Thread: Hey, do you have low blood sugar? Because I’m a total snack.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hey, do you have low blood sugar? Because I’m a total snack.

Hey there! I’m Alex. Raised in Houston, moved away some years back, based in Louisville now (yes, I know where they hide the good bourbon), but I still have family here so I visit from time to time.

I’m a long-distance secure courier (translation: I get paid to take road trips) and I get to Houston a few times a month. It would be nice to have at least one good, dependable friend to spend time with while I was here.

I often travel with my two very spoiled cats, so maybe we can have some sort of kitty petting exchange. 😻

I’m also available for intense 3am diner conversations (just as soon as 24 hour diners become a thing again) about philosophy, history, politics, temporal physics, weird conspiracy theories, movies and TV shows, D&D, and the proper way to cook a tomahawk ribeye (this one’s easy, reverse sear over hickory, cook to just below medium rare, rest 10 minutes, serve with a lobster tail and garlic butter).

Oh, and fair warning: If you’re a fan of the orange baby man, you’re seriously going to hate me, sorry (not sorry).

Anyway, this place is fun! Thanks for letting me pitch my digital tent. (<— does that just sound a lot dirtier than it should?)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    I’m flattered, 1RP, but I don’t think we’re each other’s flavor.

I’m sure you’ll find someone great, every pot has a lid. Best of luck in your search!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. IMHO, coming at 1RP is probably not a good start. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. IMHO, coming at 1RP is probably not a good start. js
    I appreciate the opinion, he had the option of not interacting with my thread at all, my response to his lazy post was more in the way of “aw, need a hug?” than coming at him.

Just to clarify, because apparently I wasn’t as specific as I should’ve been in my initial post: I’m a male, looking for female friends to meet up with when I visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Welcome, apparently you thought of this board as a dating site, based on your introduction, this is a ****** and john site. 1RP, was probably giving you a heads up on that. No need to get so defensive....
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
    I appreciate the opinion, he had the option of not interacting with my thread at all, my response to his lazy post was more in the way of “aw, need a hug?” than coming at him.
    You come here writing a totally cornball laughable intro thread like you were posting on Match.com. Damn dude go back a reread what you wrote on a board that's about P4P LOL But I suppose you being a grown man that travels with cats should tell us all we need to know. But in all seriousness welcome and good luck to you I'm sure you will be every ******s dream date.
    You should PM your post straight to AlyssaXOXO, she is def one of the hottest providers on OH2...
    Last edited by 1RudePlayer; 06-28-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Retired Companion
    Oh I do adore a man with wit. It is so lacking in todays world. Zerodark13 welcome to OurHome2 sugar. I saw the heading and it was such a treat for me to see an original.
    I would love to have had you as a snack because I do have low blood sugar and I love snacks! However, that second to the last sentence would of kept us apart. Well, that and I'm retired. Lol
    Thank you for posting - you made my day!!

Gents, let's remember this is a welcome area. Thanking you all in advance for your co-operation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    You come here writing a totally cornball laughable intro thread like you were posting on Match.com. Damn dude go back a reread what you wrote on a board that's about P4P LOL But I suppose you being a grown man that travels with cats should tell us all we need to know. But in all seriousness welcome and good luck to you I'm sure you will be every ******s dream date.
    You should PM your post straight to AlyssaXOXO, she is def one of the hottest providers on OH2...
    Aw, I’m so sorry you’re having a rough time! I hope you can find a safe space. ❄️

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    Welcome, apparently you thought of this board as a dating site, based on your introduction, this is a ****** and john site. 1RP, was probably giving you a heads up on that. No need to get so defensive....
    I didn’t think that, and he wasn’t trying to be helpful on any level. As a gunny I served with likes to say, “he seems like the kind of guy who picks his nose and his butt with the same finger”.

WELCOME

This man can run circles around the snide remarks, I love it.
    He is having fun

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    This man can run circles around the snide remarks, I love it.
    He is having fun
    I’d like to take that gif out for beverages, and let it sit in my lap.

People can side step remarks all they want but it doesn't make them go away or become less important.
    The OP reminds me of someone else that use to side step here...actually two.

Always good to have new members

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the Hoedown.