Thread: Someone help clarify verification process

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Someone help clarify verification process

Hi All,

Today I visited a girl for 40min. I want to get verification from her, so that I could meet other girls who require references.

Could someone explain me what's the right process? The girl I met refused to be contacted by any other girl and said can only "verify me on the ad". Is that sufficient?

Thanks,
    KG

Verified Companion Companion
    Getting verification here (aka the verified hobbyist title) only allows you to see the private men's areas. They are not an alternate way of screening. You'll still have to screen with every provider.

The process isn't hard. See two reputable, verified providers on here, and ask them if they would send a PM to ck1942 on your behalf vouching for you, after you've met. Then ck1942 will grant you the verified hobbyist title if they are vouches from established ladies.

Then you'll get to see the men's areas. Lots of guys on here are unverified (registered) members and they have references that work just fine to see ladies.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindgun View Post
    Hi All,

Today I visited a girl for 40min. I want to get verification from her, so that I could meet other girls who require references.

Could someone explain me what's the right process? The girl I met refused to be contacted by any other girl and said can only "verify me on the ad". Is that sufficient?

Thanks,
    KG

Thank you Nova. I got confused between reference/screen and verification. It seems verification is not needed (and anyway I have to be screened per girl basis).

Is it common that the girl I visited refused to be put as my reference? If that is the case, I am not sure how could I find references...

Not all ladies are that way. In the future you might ask the provider when you are considering booking an appointment with her if she would be a reference for you to see other ladies. That might help you decide on whether or not to book with that lady.

Some ladies on here will give references but for an additional price, or only if a review has been written, or for a limited time (3-6 months). Some will not give references at all.

Even if a lady says she will give you a reference, she might not. Some providers on here are cock blockers and will wait just long enough so the other provider will miss out on your business because she held out on the reference, or she may offer you a lower rate to see her instead, etc. Lots of games.

I am happy to provide a reference to other ladies for a limited time unless I've seen him more than a handful of times (because clients can turn bad quickly or they're good with one lady but bad with another), or I will put the guy's username/handle and the date/year I saw him on my OH2 profile (with his permission of course). He can just give the lady the link to my profile and there's my reference for him. Makes life much simpler.

Another option for you might be to see two Preferred411.com (p411) providers and ask them to "vouch" for you to p411 so you can get on p411. This also makes life much simpler, and each p411 lady can give you an "okay" there as well, which makes screening simpler.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Each lady runs her business her own way. You just gotta do your research and make sure they are team players.

Thank you Nova. I got confused between reference/screen and verification. It seems verification is not needed (and anyway I have to be screened per girl basis).

Is it common that the girl I visited refused to be put as my reference? If that is the case, I am not sure how could I find references...

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post
    Not all ladies are that way. In the future you might ask the provider when you are considering booking an appointment with her if she would be a reference for you to see other ladies. That might help you decide on whether or not to book with that lady.

Some ladies on here will give references but for an additional price, or only if a review has been written, or for a limited time (3-6 months). Some will not give references at all.

Even if a lady says she will give you a reference, she might not. Some providers on here are cock blockers and will wait just long enough so the other provider will miss out on your business because she held out on the reference, or she may offer you a lower rate to see her instead, etc. Lots of games.

I am happy to provide a reference to other ladies for a limited time unless I've seen him more than a handful of times (because clients can turn bad quickly or they're good with one lady but bad with another), or I will put the guy's username/handle and the date/year I saw him on my OH2 profile (with his permission of course). He can just give the lady the link to my profile and there's my reference for him. Makes life much simpler.

Another option for you might be to see two Preferred411.com (p411) providers and ask them to "vouch" for you to p411 so you can get on p411. This also makes life much simpler, and each p411 lady can give you an "okay" there as well, which makes screening simpler.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Each lady runs her business her own way. You just gotta do your research and make sure they are team players.
    Thanks a lot, Nova! It was quite an unfortunate for my last meeting; will be more careful. I will do some research on p411; thanks!
    So once I get this p411, I do not need put someone as reference anymore or most girls will still ask for screening or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post

Hi Nova, may I ask one more question.

The girl who refused to reference me keeps telling me if she referenced me with the other girls, it will leave traces that can put both of us into jail. Is that true or just some random argument (I don't want to get anyone wrong)?

I thought the reviews are even more public, with name and contact information and some meeting details...

Thanks a lot, Nova! It was quite an unfortunate for my last meeting; will be more careful. I will do some research on p411; thanks!
    So once I get this p411, I do not need put someone as reference anymore or most girls will still ask for screening or so?
    When you get P411, after you've spent time with a provider that is on p411, you can request an "okay" from her that shows up on your profile. Some providers still require info even if you're on P411. You can inquire with a provider as to her screening process or check her website, profiles, etc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Follow these instructions to the letter.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE