Quote Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
Man, no kidding. I don't mind ponying up a little extra to visit one of these ladies. I've jokingly told her before she must have one hell of a job training program!
I hate the paying extra part. Call me crazy but I feel like we should have access to quality poon for a reasonable rate and not have to go through an agency or pay the extra agency fee to get it. You can have that in the big cities but here on the coast there is really nothing to write home about. There is no doubt that on the coast the absolute best girls we ever have access to work for DR or LL. Thats it. Unless we get lucky and a traveling ho sets up shop here. I wish a decent young ho would set up shop on the coast. There is a market for one decent girl to work the coast maybe even two but I doubt we will see one set up shop anytime soon. I have resolved myself to stg trash and the occasional SA girl. I do message decent ho's I read about in other areas and ask them to stop on the coast next time they pass through. It seldom works but on occasion a girl with stop for a night or two. I tip my hat to DR and LL for providing excellent girls for the gents in our area without them we wouldnt have anything of note.