Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
To be honest Basscat, if a lady told me 10 bucks, I'd be scared because I'd think she had something deadly she was tring to spread. Just saying!
You would do well to read about how std's are spread and the actual chances of transmission. Even without a condom the chances of catching HIV the only std that truly frightens me from vaginal sex or bbbj is so low its irrelevant.

Here is a cut and paste from a quick google search

It is estimated the risk of HIV transmission through receptive vaginal sex (receiving the penis in the vagina) to be 0.08% (equivalent to 1 transmission per 1,250 exposures)

Those are ods I can live with and I always wear condoms especially with girls who lay up in cheap hotels servicing the nasty fucks like us that ride around from hotel to hotel fucking them.

The one thing I fear is genital herpes and it can be spread even if you wear a condom. Its the reason I get tested at least twice a year as I wouldn't want to give it to one of the civilians I sleep with. If I see signs of herpes I leave. Statistically any woman who sells ass likely is regularly exposed to herpes so chances are very high that all of us encounter ******s who have it. I have paid to have many ******s tested for std's over the years and about a third of them had genital herpes hsv2 nearly half had simplex 1 or hsv1 the type that causes cold sores on ones mouth. I know many people who have both hsv1 or hsv2 and I wouldnt wish either on anyone but at least hsv1 usually only causes cold soars. I could live with a cold soar now and then but there is no way I want them on my cock. I know ******s that have hsv2 and when they have an outbreak its terrible and very painful. I have never seen what it does to a man but have seen girls who were in the midst of an attack and its looks very painful. I have made it this far without herpes I am fine going the rest of my life without knowing how bad an outbreak feels.

All the rest of the stds can be fixed with a shot or a course of antibiotics so while they are and inconvenience they are really no big deal. I have had chlamydia in my teens ironically long before I ever fucked my first ******. It was really not a big deal. That said I would rather not catch anything but its the big two that scare me hiv and herpes and to catch hiv from unprotected vaginal sex is nearly impossible. Herpes is so easily spread that its unnerving. If I see any kind of rash even razor burn on a ****** I pass just because its so easy to spread. If you have sex with a girl who is shedding you will 100 percent catch herpes condom or not and statistically every ****** who has fucked 5 different guys has been exposed to herpes so I go in assuming every single one of them has it and from having at least 150 ******s tested personally over the years a great deal of them actually do.

So there really is nothing to fear about having protected sex with a ****** who is happy getting ten bucks as long as you practice safe sex your risk of being exposed to a std would be the same as when you sleep with a ho who charges 350 an hour.