Thread: Fun at bucks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fake AF!

Fake ass review!!! Bet you OP doesn’t even know where Bucks is. VIP alone is half of what he said he spend. Plus unless you are up stairs in your own cabana you can’t fuck downstairs because the door manager is staring at you. So ya. Fake review.

Quote Originally Posted by Whodwho View Post
    Fake ass review!!! Bet you OP doesn’t even know where Bucks is. VIP alone is half of what he said he spend. Plus unless you are up stairs in your own cabana you can’t fuck downstairs because the door manager is staring at you. So ya. Fake review.
    I cannot comment on if OPs review is real or not but you can definitely fuck downstairs, especially during the day shift or if you know the manager and tip him. Hell, I've been there 3 times this month and the manager wasn't even in there half the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Davidasian2869's Avatar
    Upstairs? I havnt seen an upstairs at bucks cab ft worth? And the vip is 60 it’s like a booth area and you do have some privacy well enough to probably fuck although I haven’t went to that part yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidasian2869 View Post
    Upstairs? I havnt seen an upstairs at bucks cab ft worth? And the vip is 60 it’s like a booth area and you do have some privacy well enough to probably fuck although I haven’t went to that part yet.
    I didn't even notice the review was for Bucks Cab. But the guy that I replied to that mentioned the "upstairs" is probably referring to Bucks Wild FW.

Bucks wild is what I’m the king also since the upstairs was mentioned