Thread: Want to relax and play with a mature woman who knows how to treat you? Look here!

Verified Companion Companion Remi Starling's Avatar

Want to relax and play with a mature woman who knows how to treat you? Look here!

Gentlemen: $300 up to 1 Hour, $200 each hour after the first. Couples: must book a minimum of 2 hours.

I am email-only until the screening process has been completed. I do require screening with real-world information. You can contact me at remistarling@protonmail.com.

I reply quickly to serious inquiries.
    I won’t waste your time, please offer me the same kindness.

Serious and Sophisticated Gentleman/Couples Only.

------------------------------

Just like you, I have a lot to offer the right person. Just like you, I'm particular about who I spend with. Just like you, I long to be with those who bring out the best in me.

I'm young in body, mind, and spirit while being well-traveled enough to understand how important great communication is. I've learned how to tune in to your needs. I understand how important discretion and safety are for you because they're important to me, too.

Finding the time to take care of yourself is oftentimes really difficult, and I know that first-hand. Sensual self-care is incredibly important, but making time for it gets harder and harder the further down your "to-do" list it falls. Allow me to be the one that guides you through to the care that you truly need and deserve. A talented massage therapist, I know how to fix what's been ailing you, and am always happy to incorporate that into our time together.

My body is toned and fit; I keep in that way with a plethora of activities ranging from rock climbing to wakeboarding. My photos are recent and accurate. I can be a bit of a chameleon from time to time, and I find that being playful with my look helps keep life exciting. Green eyes and curves for days are things that certainly never change, though!

I love being with all sorts of people. From NSA friends to long-term relationships, I'm most interested in people who are physically, cerebrally, and emotionally intelligent. I'm incredibly open-minded and appreciate that in others, too. Really, I strive to create an environment where we can both be true to our authentic selves without fear of judgement.

I can't wait to meet and explore with you!
    Attached Images Attached Images