Hey everyone my name is Star I am 27 years old I’ll be 28 on May 19!! 😉 Ive been in Killeen almost a year now come June 8 I have been doing this since about October but have had very few clientele due to them not believing I was real! I am a real sex addict I don’t just say that to say it!! I wanted to get on here and try to get verified so people would know I’m real an id have the chance to meet new people and rock their world!! I’m very easy going, very sexual, funny an talented In many ways! I’m also very opened minded but new to this so if I don’t know what an abbreviation stands for I will ask lol! I’m available pretty much all the time I quit my job as a bartender recently and started pursing my onlyfans on a daily basis. If you’d like to make an appointment with me let’s do that but please stick to that appointment time! 😍 I promise you won’t regret your decision, I’m different from the rest just put me to the test I guarantee I have a great chest I’m very blessed an I dress to impress!!! Book with me today!!

Truly,
Star ⭐️
The sex addict!!